31| Italy

Inline comments please

Dil mei chhupa ke tujhe,
Dil naiyo kholna..
Sab chhad jaye mahi tu na chhodna...
Bolna, mahi bolna
~~~

so it's settled, first we'll go to the mall and get Veer's stuff and whatever make up crap you want to take for mom and Aru and then I'll get those headphones for Kabir and Dad and Veer ke liye those hash browns. Also I have to get something for Rashi. ”
Manik said as he opened the door of the car.

Nandini settled in strapping the seat belt and took out her phone from her purse. She noticed her email blowing up.

Oh god no ! ”
Nandini exclaimed as she read off the inbox.

“ What happened? ”
Manik asked revving the engine and Nandini seemingly calmed a little.

“ One of the computers blew up at the branch in Goa but they have retrieved all the data. ”
She said typing something on her phone.

“ We can fly back to India tonight. Do you want me book our tickets? ”
Manik asked with his face ladden with concern.

Nandini looked at him for a split second and thought, this man here is ready to cancel his honeymoon even though he has always had feelings for me. Still for me he's ready to leave everything I'm a heartbeat.

She was pulled out of her trance as Manik shook her body a little.

“ Nandini you okay ? ”
She turned to see him typing something to Rashi and held his arm, trying to stop him.

“ We don't have to cut out trip short. It's........it's nothing major. Sab control mei hai Manik. ”
He looked at her with uncertainty, unable to figure out if she was being honest or simply trying to not ruin the honeymoon but she blinked her eyes and said,

“ We are not cutting out honeymoon short.

With an assertive tone Nandini had Manik on her side.

Ohkay then. We better hurry up. ”
They drove to the mall and Nandini kept on checking her phone for updates every 2 minutes.

She was worried sick and it was more than visible on her face but she made sure not to let Manik go all hay wire.

“ Mac ? ”
Manik asked and Nandini gave her a look that said ‘ shut up and follow me ’ and so he did.

“ How many lipsticks does she need ? ”
Manik couldn't help but ask when he saw Nandini asking the girl behind the make up table to pack 14 different shades.

“ Manik shush. ”

“ Okay we're done here. Now let's go to that croma store. ”
They walked hand in hand and Nandini felt a little dizzy and noticing it Manik narrowed his eyes.

“ You ate right ? ”

“ Yup. ”
She replied nervously.

“ Come let's have something in the restaurant. Do you wanna go to the terrace one ? ”