55|Epilogue

* Mature contents starts from the dotted line in centre

~~~

Baithe Baithe Mai Ye Sochu
Tu Sang Baithi Ho To
Mil Ke Baate Hongi Do Do
Umar Yu Hi Kaate Hum Do

~~~

" Mumma !!!!! "

" Coming baby. "
Nandini washed her hand and rushed out of the wash room while Arohi stood in there.

" Angel, tum mat roo, mai le aunga ice cream. "

Abheer tried to console his sister and wipe away her tears only for her to cry louder.

Nandini came to the living room and saw her daughter wailing like anything. She panicked seeing her red face.

" Aree ! Kya hua bachha, mumma ko batao. "
She lunged to her mother and sobbed in her hold while saying.

" Mumma Anshu pushed Meera mumma. "
Her lower lip was jutted out as she sobbed uncontrollably. Nandini's attention then turned to Abheer who, till now, was also unaware of what had actually happened, he fisted his little hand and gritted his teeth before saying,

" Mai bhi kal Ansh ko push kar dunga swings se. "

Nandini rolled her eyes at that, Malhotra men were all overprotective when it came to her daughter. However she didn't want either of the two kids to get involved in this kind of a situation.

" Nahi Abheer ! I'll talk to the principal but aap dono babies aisa kuchh nahi karenge. "

She lovingly told them and caressed Abheer's cheeks.

" Chachi, angel ro rahi hai. "

He pouted and Nandini nodded but before she could hold her, her dad was quick to interfere.

" Hey baby, tell dada. Kyo ro rahe ho aap. "

Nandini could practically feel rage emerging from his eyes. She cooed at the sight when Meera hid her face in Manik's face and sobbed.

Meera was a fairly sensitive child and the way the Malhotras treated her like a glass doll did not really help, but it was fine considering that she was barely 3 years old.

" Chachu, Ansh pushed Angel. ham usse fight kare ? "

Arohi came from behind while saying,

" Ab kisse ladne jaa raha hai mera beta ? "

" Ansh "

Abheer replied with a huff as he sat on his mumma's lap. Manik on the other hand was fuming, he decided to talk to the teachers at the kidergarten.

" Don't you cry baby, papa hai na, I'll make sure no one will hurt you again. You trust dada na ! "

He asked and she nodded, having stopped crying now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

" When will you tell Kabir ? "

Nandini asked Arohi while stirring the pot, Naina was a little unwell so she was making soup for her.

" Aaj raat. then kal papa mumma ko. i'm kind of nervous. "