47|Gender Reveal

Milte rahe jo, aise hi dono,
Lag na jaye Ishq ki nazar,
~~~

“ Mumma please tell him mai isse baat nahi kar rahi. ”
Naina laughed seeing her daughter in law scrunch her nose in disgust and push Manik away.

Manik rolled his eyes and pulling her closer, said,

“ Nandini c'mon baba, you know mai jaan buch kar Isa kabhi nahi karta. ”
She glared at him and mumbled.

“ Nahi ! Tum jaao. Chipko apni chicks se, mujhe nahi karni tumse. Sab kaise chipakte hai tumse. Tum kuchh kehte bhi nahi unko. ”
Her adorable pout had Manik swooning over her. He put his chin on the right side of her shoulder and whispered.

“ I don't have any chicks okay, you are the only chick I'm interested in. Aur woh sab fans hai baby. You know I can't be rude to fans. ”
She looked down, now feeling guilty for her behaviour. She turned and cupped his face before saying,

“ I'm sorry for behaving like that, but kya karu mujhe bohot insecure feel hota hai. ”
Instead of Manik, this time it was Naina who came forward to comfort Nanini.

“ Bachcha ! What are you feeling insecure of haa ? You have the prettiest eyes and the most beautiful face, tum aur tumhara hone wala baby hi toh Manik aur ham sab ki jaan hai, huh ! ”
A now two months pregnant Nandini hid her face in Naina's neck.

This was something that Nandini had been struggling with lately. She would often feel a little insecure of random things. She was someone who was conscious about her figure and often went hard on her own self.

She would not starve herself but often are very little if she noticed that she was gaining weight. Ofcourse, now that she was carrying a child, things were different.

Naina rubbed her back and said,

“ Aur Manik ki kya chinta, you toh know how he's head over heels in love with you. ”
Nandini giggled getting shy and Manik smiled seeing his little wife so happy.

“ Achha now I am going to call Neha, dono ladna nahi okay ! ”
She moved to her room leaving Nandini and Manik alone in the living room.

He slowly moved closer to Nandini and pulled her chin making her look at him.

“ Idhar dekho. ”
His voice was oddly dominating and it made Nandini want him.

“ Dekho jaana. ”
She looked up at him and he kissed the tip of her nose making her smile.

“ You are my world Nandini, mere liye na it's you. Har jagah bas tumhe hi dhundhta hun. Itni lat hai mujhe tumhaari. Tumhe insecure hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Samjhi ! ”
She bobbed her head making him smile.

She hugged Manik and said,

“ Let's go out for a movie. I want to spend some time with you and enjoy. ”
Manik rubbed her back and said,

“ As you wish, abhi book karta hun tickets. ”
His one hand remained on Nandini while the other held his phone and he quickly booked some tickets.

“ Let's watch Best Cristmas Ever. I'll just call Veer once. ”

She pouted but then nodded letting go of his hand. As Manik got up, Nandini looked around before looking at her tummy and slowly said,

“ Hie cookie. How are you ? Mumma missed you mumma ki jaan. Aap na jaldi jaldi bahar aa jao. Papa toh bilkul pagal hi ho gaye hai aapke piche. And you know what, chachi and chachu have already bought so many gifts for you bubba. Dadi dadu and Abu bhai are very eager to meet you. Aap jab aaoge na, we'll have loads of fun together. ”

This was something Nandini did pretty frequently, she would ensure no staff or family members were around and then she would talk to her baby alone. It was her way of making sure that no one gives an evil eye to her child.

“ Ab na mai tumhe kuchh pictures dikhati hun, see ekdum apne papa ke bachpan ki photos. You should know na about us. ”
It seemed childish but it was what her motherly extinct told her to do.

Just as Manik was coming, he stopped and saw her rubbing her tummy gently and talking to it.

Manik took a picture and then moved away allowing her to talk to thier baby all alone.

•|•

I guess we can try the green curtains for the shoot too and- ”
Nandini suddenly covered her mouth and rushed towards the washroom. Her team of executives looked alarmed as they heard her throwing up in the washroom.

Here Nandini held the sink and tried to stabilize herself as she felt dizzy after throwing up so much. She tried to balance herself and looked in the mirror as she pulled her hair behind her ear.

“ Ma'am, are you okay ? ”

She heard her colleagues ask and closed her eyes for a minute and yelled back,

“ I'm good. ”
However she was not really good considering that she was unable to hold herself still for even a minute.

It was barely a matter of minutes that her colleagues heard a ‘ thud ’ from inside the washroom and opened the door.

There stood Nandini, laid on the ground.

“ Ashi, call a doctor and I'll inform Manik sir. ”
Madhur said as he held Nandini in his arms and made her lay on the couch of the room.

The people in the room started panicking and calls were made.

“ Manik sir, this is Madhur, from Mauve. ”
As he explained the situation, he heard Manik freak out.

~~~

“ Don't worry, she is probably exhausted. Mai vitamins prescribe kar deta hun, she will be okay. ”
The doctor assured Manik who sighed in relief, it was a scare for Manik and he was shit scared when he heard about it.

~~~

Much Love
Vishakha