51|Is It The Time

O maahi
O maahi
O maahii, o mahi
O maahi
O maahi
O maahii, o mahi
Meri wafaa pe....
Haq hua...
Hai tera........
O maahi
O maahi
O maahii, o mahi
O maahi
O maahi
O maahii, o mahi
Lo mai,
Qayamat tak hua,
Teraa..........

~~~

Ham sab saath me plan kar lenge na. Tu tension mat le. ”
Arohi said hugging Veer who patted her head.

“ Let's do it next Thursday. Us din wo free bhi hogi. ”
Manik suggest, already knowing her schedule.

“ Right ! So I'll take her with me to get her nails done. Mera bhi bohot din se man tha. ”
Nandini said gulping down Freshly cut oranges and apples.

Nandini looked like a little baby seal, well this was what Veer had said before Nandini threw her brand new bottle of perfume at him.

What followed was, Veer sitting with an Ice pack on his arm and Arohi laughing her ass off.

“ Mumma keh rahi thi ki Bua dadi, saree Uncle's aur sab log puch rahe the ki baby ke liye jo Pooja hoti hai woh kab hogi ? ”
Kabert and Arohi cooed at her, who looked so cute while drinking fruit juice with a straw in a glass.

“ Pehle baby toh ho jaane do, aur Bua Dadi ko bohot jaldi hai ! Koi kaam nahi hota unko ? ”

Veer commented, gaining a high five from Arohi and giggles from Nandini.

Just as they were talking, Abeer wailed loudly gaining their attention.

“ kabeer, usko le aao idhar. Akele crib me dar jata hai, abhi tu do din hi hue hai crib laye hue. ”
Arohi said and Kabeer was quick to go towards his son.

There he was, with rose cheeks and moist eyes crying, for his mother's warmth. Kabeer laid him on his wife's lap and Arohi picked him up, keeping his face in her neck. She rubbed his back and slowly the sobs turned into little humming.

“ Your baby's so cute, I could gobble him up. ”
Nandini said making Arohi laugh.

“ Chalo we should leave now, Nandini is sleepy. Look she is rubbing her eyes. ”
Kabeer said and Manik too noticed that indeed Nandini seemed.

“ Nai I'm good, ruko na. ”
She tried to stop them, talking to each other after a long and tiring day truly felt like heaven to all of them.

“ Nahi tumhe bhi Sona hai ab. ”
Manik said and Nandini posted, which he royally ignored. He couldn't take risk with her health especially considering that she was barely half a month away from her delivery.

“ Veer you'll come tomorrow for dinner na ! ”
She asked, wanting to confirm their plans for tomorrow so that they could further decide how to execute their plan.

“ Han ! I might be a little late but I'll try to come as early as possible. ”
He hugged him before kissing the side of her head.

Arohi slowly left the room with Kabeer. Manik closed the door and picked up the cushions lying on the bed and arranged them on the sofa.

He saw Nandini waddling her way to the washroom and chuckled, finding it cute.

“ What are you laughing at ? ”
She asked from inside and he could visualise her pouting in there.

“ Kuchh nahi, do your work. Mai room saaf kar deta hun. ”
He told while folding the small quilts. Nandini came out while wiping her hands with a towel and said,

“ Paani dena mujhe ! ”
She asked while settling herself on the bed.

He poured a glass of lukewarm water and have it to her. She gulped it and complained,

“ Mani ! Bohot backache ho raha hai bohot. ”

He sat by her side, all worried.

“ Kya hua ? Mom ko bulaun ”

He asked her but she shook her head.

“ Nahi I just wanna sleep. ”
He nodded and covered her with the blanket as she laid on the bed with her hands gently resting on her huge belly. Manik kissed on her bump and whispered,

“ Don't trouble Mumma too much, and ......come soon. ”
Nandini giggled hearing him and he turned off the lights before joining her in the bed.

~~~

“ Ahhhh ! Ma- Manik ! Get up. ”
Manik heard to his wife screaming his name as she clutched her stomach and cried out in pain.

“ and God Nandini ! Wait, I'm coming there. ”
There she stood, in front of the washroom, with one hand clutching the door knob tightly. Tears running wild on her face.

Manik rushed to her and immediately made her sit on the couch. It was hard not to panic seeing her wail but he tried to stay calm.

He quickly took his car keys and pushing them in his jacket turned to Nandini.

“ I'll pick you up okay, just hold tight on the stairs. ”
He wiped her faces and she whined more saying,

“ M- ahh my water broke, I am dirty. I haven't ...... changed. Tum mat - aah don't don't pick. ”
Manik somehow managed to roll his eyes while being anxious at the same time.

“ Does it look like a give a shit ”
It was a rhetorical question, Manik was already walking out of the room. While the pregnancy did make her a little heavier, Manik found it harder to walk down the stairs because he was afraid he might drop her or she might somehow end up getting hurt or injured.

He patiently walked down the stairs with steep steps. Just as he reached a helper saw them and her eyes went wide.

“ Sir ma'am ! ”

“ Aap please jaake Arohi aur Kabeer ko utha dijiye aur unhe keh dijiye ki hospital pohoch jaaye. ”
He wasted no time and moved towards his car, he had already kept maternity bags in two of his cars.

He somehow got her into the back seat and Nandini continued to whimper.

____

I am so excited lol. This book is nearing its end so please please shower love to it also I have started a romance fiction
' HUMNAVA '

It would make me really happy if you could check it out.

Much Love
Vishakha ❤️