27|I LOVE YOU

Confession!!!!
3302 words without any rant of salutation
It might look a bit rushed but I hope you like it.
Pichle part pe 50 nahi hue the but it's ok maine bhi bohot time lagaya tha na
But is baari please I need tons of inline comments also please follow me.

Do you guys want me to change the cover or is this fine ?

Also please listen to the song ‘ Apna bana le ’ during the final part of the chapter.

...

Tennu takdi rava
Naina vichch tere main vasdi rava
Paagal main khud nu banaanda rava
Tu hasdi rave, main hasaanda rava
Tennu takda rava...
~~~

" Parc André Citroën, so so beautiful. "
Nandini commented as she took out a pair of clothes and went to the washroom leaving Manik all alone on the bed.

Last night Manik had to take a cold shower courtesy to his little wife Nandini. He did not an ounce of guilt for looking at her that way, but he did feel a little guilty about having so much if rush regarding this particular feeling.

 He did not an ounce of guilt for looking at her that way, but he did feel a little guilty about having so much if rush regarding this particular feeling

" It is so goddamn cold. "
He heard Nandini's voice and turned to her wearing a yellow thigh slit dress with her hair a little wet.

Her face was vare of any make up and yet the natural redness around her cheeks made her so so pretty.

Manik got up and taking out the hair dryer from the wooden almirah passed it to Nandini.

" Go Manik we'll be late warna "
His admiring Nandini session came to a quick end when Manik heard his wife whine and rolled his eyes.

" We have around solid 40 minutes, I'm going to take a shower and you can get ready till then. We'll have breakfast somewhere out. Cool? "
Nandini bobbed her head trying to dry all of her hair.

Manik stripped off of all his clothes and laid in the bath tub with warm water caressing his skin.

Yesterday's flashback cake to his mind and he groaned.

" What are you doing to me princess ! Stop messing with my head. "

Here Nandini applied winged eyeliner and pink lipstick along with some cheek tint. She let her hair open with a side partition and wore her white heels.

 She let her hair open with a side partition and wore her white heels