9|Missing Him

Zikra bina teri hongi na baatien meri,
Chaand bina teri poori na raatein meri
Bheeni bheeni si teri
mehak ko
Shaam-o-subah ab to
dhoonde hain saans meri
~~~

" You reached an hour ago and you're calling me now seriously! "
Manik said huffing as he rubbed his temple.

" Blame your fans, they pounced on me "

" Shit I'm sorry, what about the body guards ? Are they good enough or do I need to get you another set "
Manik asked laying down on the bed, one day without Nandini and boy he was ready to cry.

" Ufff Manik chill, they're great at thier work and also draw me lot of attention. You don't need to do anything, but yes take care of yourself......for me till I'm here, once I'm back I'll do it myself "
Nandini frowned towards the end, what the hell was she saying.

Manik smiled and said

" I will....... You're gonna visit the office tomorrow ? And also I think you should check with your partners, you don't go there everyday "

Nandini hummed in reply and they talked, Nandini missed Manik......bad.

" Nandu I'll go now, Arohi is here "

" Sure...... enjoy. Bye "
She lightly threw her phone if the bed and proceeded to wear something comfortable.

Getting changed into a tank top and shorts, without a bra ofcourse, she breathed in relief and sat infront of the fireplace.

Nandini had booked a suite, two stories with a staircase and a terrace and covered two floors. She had her own mini kitchen and washing machine.

She looked at the food in the plate but her stomach didn't grumbled looking at the pizza, nevermind it's maybe because she just had it yesterday.

Or maybe because Manik's isn't here with you, offering you his charming smile that you drool upon while you two eat !

Nandini glared at nothing in particular, just how dramatic can one's subconscious mind be.

Nandini sighed and turning on the TV decided to eat a little, she was here for work and she needed energy.

As she ate Nandini realised a movie was running in the TV, it was the note book.

Watching the couple Nandini's mind drifted off to Manik and herself.

She was away from him and was missing him badly, is he missing her ?

But then why isn't she gatting any hiccups !

Shut up Nandini all these hichki tricks work only in movies

Shaking her head Nandini decided to sleep, turning off the lights she put on the curtains and lowering the AC temperature she got into the covers.

...

Here Arohi and Manik were playing Ludo in his room when she asked him.