46|Welcome Me

Hoo kisi ka to hoga hi tu,
Kyu na tujhe mai hi jeetu
Khule khwabon mei, jeete hai, jeete hai
Bawareee .......
~~~~~~~

“ Kaha gayab the dono subah se ? ”
Adhiraj asked rasing his brow as his son an daughter came home, hand in hand. They were all smiles.

Nandini gave her father in law a big ass smile and leaving Manik's hand, rushed closer to him.

“ Mere paas gift hai aapke liye. ”
She hugged him and he parted her head while Naina came in from the kitchen and exclaimed,

“ Sirf dad ke liye gift ! Mom ka kya ? ”

Manik moved closer to her and said,

“ Gift sabke liye hai. Mai Kabeer and Arohi ko bulata hun. ”
Nandini sat in between Naina and Adhiraj. They could see how Nandini was glowing.

Soon enough Manik came with a smiling Abeer in his arms with Arohi and Kabeer bickering on something.

“ Let's gather around the table. ”

Soon enough the maids served and brought the food they had brought.

Kabeer frowned and said,

“ Tumhara surprise Chonas ka take out hai ? ”
Nandini glared at him and Raj and Naina smiled seeing thier kids.

Arohi was way too busy stuffing her mouth with chicken malai tikka to even see what her husband was frowning upon.

“ Chup kar ke kha lo. Warna wapas le lungi tumhara shawarma. ”
Hearing Nandini, Kabeer grumbled and pulled his plate to himself, away from Nandini.

Arohi gave Manik the bowl of daliya she had prepared for Abeer and he put on a big on his nephew before feeding him.

“ Manik, you signed the contract na. Armaan Khanna ke movie album ka ? ”
Arohi asked Manik who gave her a nod.

“ Hmm. I'll record the first song day after tomorrow. You'll come ?? ”
He asked

“ Ha. Abu will go with his celebrity chachu. ”
Manik rolled his eyes seeing his sister in law fangirl.

He turned to see Nandini and Kabeer fighting over a piece of chilly chicken.

Manik rolled his eyes before putting his chicken in her place to which she blew him a kiss.

Abeer played with his dadu and dadi as Manik continued feeding him with small pecks all over his face and nose in between.

Once they were done with food, Arohi pouted

“ Kuchh dessert bhi kar lete to sahi rehta. ”
Kabeer slightly tapped her head and Manik and Nandini looked at each other with a lot of emotions in thier eyes.

“ Uhm I have mini cakes. ”

“ You means pastries ? ”
Kabeer aske Nandini who shook her head and took out several paper bags from the kitchen.

Adhiraj asked them,

“ Beta kuchh khaas hai kya aaj ? ”
Manik nodded and said

“ Haa, aap sab baithiye. ”
They obliged and sat down as Nandini opened up boxes revealing pastry sized cakes ( they were circular in shape )