19 | uh oh

"You might have a mom, she might be the bombBut ain't nobody got a mom like mine" - Mom by Meghan Trainor

But ain't nobody got a mom like mine" -
Mom by Meghan Trainor

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— JAMES AND ISABELLA WERE rudely awoken by someone repeatedly banging on their hotel room door. They both looked at each other in confusion before Isabella turned to look at the clock on her bedside table. "I think we've slept in, it's eleven o'clock" She informed him whilst wiping the sleep from her eyes. "I'll go and see who it is" James kissed her forehead before getting out of bed and trudging over to the door.

Isabella sits up in bed just as Sirius marches into the room. "Good new you two" He begins as he jumps onto the bed next to Isabella. "Good morning to you too Sirius" She jokes. "You two finally get to have your date! Me and Moony booked for you to have your lunch in a restaurant down the street!" Sirius cheered making Isabella and James look at each other in happy surprise.

"Thanks Sirius but what will you guys do? What about Harry?" James questioned but Sirius gestured with his hands for him to shut up. "All sorted, we're going to a trampoline place" Sirius explained excitedly. 'Sirius and trampolines, that's a recipe for disaster' Isabella thought to herself. "Now hurry up and get ready, your lunch is in an hour" Sirius clapped his hands as he said this before departing from the room.

"Well that was a nice surprise" Isabella smiled, getting out of bed. "Are you going for a shower before we go?" Isabella asked James as she looked through her suitcase for something to put on. "Are you trying to say I stink Bella?" He questioned amusedly making her laugh slightly. "But yes, yes I'm going for a shower before we go" James said with a little laugh. "Well you can go before me because I'll probably take longer" Isabella offered.

"Okie dokie" James smiled, grabbing some clothes and slipping into the bathroom. Isabella continued searching her case for clothing options before picking out a pair of jeans and a nice blouse. They were heading towards the end of October now so it was definitely a lot colder.

After about fifteen to twenty minutes James re-emerged from the bathroom wearing a pair of black jeans, a red shirt and a black leather jacket. "All yours" James said, gesturing towards the bathroom behind him as he wandered over to the mirror to do his hair. Isabella grabbed her clothes and made her way in before turning on the shower.

When she was all finished getting cleaned up she stepped out of the shower and dried herself off with one of the hotel towels. She then got changed and brushed her hair and teeth before exiting the bathroom to see that James was still fiddling with his hair. "How long can it take to do that hair of yours?" She questioned, looking at him amusedly from the doorway of the bathroom. "It takes a long time for it to be as perfect as it is" James explained to her making her shake her head gently before walking over to the bed to put her shoes on.

After a few minutes the pair were ready to head out. Isabella grabbed her bag before they departed from the hotel room. Sirius, Remus and Harry had already left to go to the trampoline park a few minutes before they left. As they walked out of the hotel, Isabella wrapped her hands around James' arm as they walked side by side.