47 | honeymoon

married life -michael giacchino

married life -
michael giacchino

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— SIRIUS AND REMUS STOOD with Harry in the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport. They were waiting for Isabella and James who get back from their honeymoon today. Paris was where they had zipped off too for their trip away whilst Harry stayed back with them. To keep the young boy busy they all grouped together to make them a sign. However, they may had misjudged just how big the thing was. "Hold it up properly Remus! They won't see it" Sirius urged his embarrassed looking partner. "I don't think there's any fear of that" Remus commented, glancing at the massive monstrosity he was being forced to hold.

"Why can you and Harry just hold it, I feel like a right pillock" Remus huffed, shaking his head. "Don't you have a swinging brick for a heart? Our best friend and his lovely wife have been away for a whole week" Sirius told him, in shock at how unbothered he was about them coming home. "They were only away five days" Remus pointed out. Sirius continued to try and get him to hold it up properly when Remus butted in. "Come on Sirius, everyone staring" Remus muttered, looking around uncomfortably.

"I bet they are because they'll all be thinking looking at that lazy mardy arse who can't even be bothered to hold up a banner, a bloody beautiful banner at that" Sirius told him, gesturing to the bright banner. Remus waved him off and held the banner properly which made Sirius nod smugly. The looked over at Harry when they heard him getting excited. They looked towards where his eyes were and found Isabella and James coming towards them with their suitcases. Harry began running towards them, making Isabella drop her case and have her arms open and ready as she giddily met Harry halfway as he collided into her arms.

James joined the hug as well, wrapping his arms around the both of them. Sirius admired the little family for a moment or two, he was glad Harry had two parents who loved him, God knows Sirius would have done anything for that kind of love. Airports always made his miserable if he was honest. They were mostly always filled with love, especially the arrivals gate. Airports always showed him that love is everywhere. Obviously, he has loads of people who love him now but for such a long time he had no one and a small pet inside him sometimes still feels alone.

The love in airports is the kind of love is undignified. People don't care what people think of them. The loved ones that they missed ever so much are finally home and they will get that hug no matter what. Perhaps because Sirius was deprived of love for so long, he often missed the displays of love around him. It's always around everyone.

Mothers and daughters. Fathers and sons. Husbands and Wife's. Husbands. Wife's. Girlfriend's. Boyfriends. Good friends. Old friends. It's everywhere and when you look for it, you will see that love actually is all around.

"Thank you so much for looking after Harry" James said as Isabella ran to the boys to give them a big hug. The way they were acting you think they'd been gone for a year. "Always a pleasure" Remus informed James, ruffling Harry's hair fondly. "So how was it?" Sirius asked Isabella whilst Remus took her bag. "Oh, it was just amazing Siri! We had so much fun, I never wanted to leave" Isabella gushed as James wrapped an arm around her shoulders making her smile up at him brightly.