26 | run boy run

"They're trying to catch you

"They're trying to catch you... Run boy run! They're dying to stop you" -
Run Boy Run by Woodkid

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

—AS ISABELLA AND SIRIUS crawled through the vents as fast as they could, conscious of the fact that Malfoy knew they weren't where he left them. They didn't even know at that point if the vents would lead them anywhere, they just had to hope that they did as it was they're only option. Isabella knew they'd be found easily due to the fact that crawling in vents wasn't exactly the quietest thing in the entire word.

It seemed she was right enough as she stopped in her tracks when a green flash flew through the metal, just missing her head. The killing curse. She turned her head to look back at Sirius, who shared her feared expression. They decided to speed themselves up, they had been found already, no point of going slow. Spells continued to shoot through the metal, all of them just missing them.

However, the death eaters eventually used a spell that made the vents explode, sending Isabella and Sirius flying. Sirius had been knocked but Isabella still managed to hold consciousness. She held the back of her head that had hit off of the old wall behind her. "It's not that easy to escape us" Malfoy informed them as Isabella stumbled to her feet, pushing the dizzy feeling down. "If you had just told us where that little stupid boy was, we wouldn't be having these problems" Lucius spat angrily as he mentioned Harry.

This gave Isabella a new source of power, it was sort of as though someone had lit a fire inside of her. "Don't talk about him like that Malfoy" Isabella warned, holding her wand tightly in her hand. "Look at that, that's cute, you're trying to be angry but you just can't because you know he's just a burden on you" Malfoy jabbed causing Isabella send him flying into a wall, knocking him out. "Who's next?" She smirked as one of the men came running towards her.

She jumped onto the man's legs, giving her a platform to quickly wrap her legs around his head and twist the man around until he fell to the ground. She managed to kick the other man's legs from underneath him just in time to see Sirius beginning to wake up again.

She had no idea where the bust of energy came from but we'll just call it, 'a mothers need to protect her child'. She had forgotten all about the pain she'd been in before as she slammed these death eaters into walls and the ground.

When one was on his hands and knees, she jumped over him feet first, placing her hands on his back to give her more power when she kicked the other death eater in the stomach. The man underneath her eventually fell to the ground due to the pressure leaving her time to check on Sirius. "Hey, wake up okay, this is no time to be taking a nap" Isabella panicked, slapping his face lightly, letting a breath of relief escape her mouth when his eyes opened to meet hers.

She had obviously been distracted for too long when she felt a kick go into her side. A loud crunch could be heard when the death eaters foot connected with her ribs, breaking them. Isabella couldn't help but gasp as the pain coursed through her. Sirius quickly lifted his wand and blasted the guy through a nearby wall. "Shit, are you okay? Can you stand up?" Sirius asked, standing up to her help her.