29 | thriller

"You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination

"You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination." -
Thriller by Micheal Jackson

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

—IT HAD BEEN A FEW weeks since Sirius' birthday and Isabella was now able to walk around with no pain and all her bruises had healed. James and Harry went out for a walk but Isabella had turned down their invitation to join them, as she felt a bit wheezy that morning. She had sat reading a book in her room, on an old loveseat that sat in the corner of her room.

She decided to go for a shower before making something for lunch for when Harry and James got back. She sat her book down on her windowsill before walking to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got unchanged before hopping in the shower. For some unknown reason she couldn't bring herself to close her eyes whilst she washed her hair. She couldn't help but feel like someone watching her but she knew that was rubbish.

She got out of the shower and dried herself off before heading downstairs. Isabella had felt rather out of it that day and she wasn't really sure why. She felt rather uneasy as a cool breeze flew around her as she wandered through her hallways. Her head darted behind her when she heard a loud thud but when she looked there was nothing there.

She shook it off and walked through into the kitchen and began to cut up some vegetables. When she heard a loud wooshes behind her, she turned around with the knife held tightly in her hand only to be face with absolutely nothing once again. Isabella took in a deep breath as she turned back around to her cooking, leaning on the counter top. She placed the kindle down on the table, wondering what the bell was going on with her.

She walked around the counter and sat down at the table, placing her head in her hands. Her head shot up once again when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She jumped backwards and turned around to find nothing there once again. She was really starting to panic now. Her mind was running at a million miles an hour as her eyes darted around the empty kitchen in a panic.

Her heart dropped to her stomach when she heard a voice whisper in her ear in a laughing voice. "Follow me" it said with a giggle. Isabella's eyes filled with tears as she sprung up from her space on the floor and grabbing her knife that laid on the table. "This isn't funny, if someone's here just show yourself!" Isabella begged, holding the knife shakily as a bunch of laughs echoed around the kitchen making her begin to sob.

She ran to the bathroom and locked herself in there. She placed her weapon on the side of the sink before splashing her face with water, hoping to wake herself up from whatever nightmare her brain was making her live again. But she didn't wake up. This was real, it was all real, she knew it was now. She looked up into the mirror and let out a scream at what she saw. It wasn't her looking back at her it was Voldemort smirking back at her.

She backed up against the wall, chucking a small plant pot at the mirror making it smash as tears streamed down her face, shaking her head like a mad man. She heard knocking sound flow around the walls of the bathroom as the curtain of the shower began to shake violently as if someone was behind it shaking it. Isabella cried loudly as the sounds spread around her growing louder and louder until they stopped.