50 | unsteady

"Hold on to me, cause I'm a little unsteady" - Unsteady by X Ambassadors

- Unsteady by X Ambassadors

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— "ARE YOU SURE YOU'LL be okay by yourself?" James asked as he slipped on his jacket. "Of course, I will, now go and have fun at work!" Isabella assured him, wrapping her housecoat around her tighter. "I'll try and get off work to pick up Harry" James told her but she waved him off. "James, I can pick him up, I'm not that useless, plus Paul's going to come with me" She argued with a light smile. She knew it wouldn't stop him from trying. "Okay, well I'll see you later" James kissed her forehead before walking out the door and towards the car. Before he got in, they both spotted something in the distance

Her eyes narrowed until she made out that it was an owl. It perched on the nearby fence holding a letter in its beak. Isabella shuffled forward and gently took the letter. It was from Hogwarts. With a confused hum, she opened it up. Her face formed into a look of shock and fear as she read the letter, James had come up behind her to read the letter as well. "I definitely need to come with you to pick him up" James decided but Isabella shook her head. "James you can't keep taking time off, you'll be fired" Isabella reminded him looking up at him desperately. He looked down at her, clearly conflicted but how could he say no to those begging eyes.

"Fine, but phone me when you're both home, I'll tell Moody about this" James told her making her nod. He kissed her forehead before making his way into the car, smiling slightly as Isabella waved him off. The letter was from Dumbledore. He was informing them of what happened to Harry only yesterday. Harry, Ron and Hermione had been all been involved in something that made Isabella extremely worried. Harry once again had come face to face with Voldemort.

Isabella knew her intuition was right; she knew he was alive. If she was, he had to be too. She folded the letter up and headed back indoors. Her hand flew to her head when she closed the door as a searing paint shot through her head. She stumbled through to the kitchen and grabbed her daily medication. Isabella poured herself water before taking the medication, cringing as she did so. She could only hope that would stop the pain; she wouldn't be able to deal with that all day.

She travelled up the stairs to get ready for the day. The green rash had now reached her hips and now covered her chest. She had been to multiple doctor's appointments for the other medicine but each time she had the same reaction. Her last appointment was a few days ago and usually by this time the symptoms disappeared, but she still has fever, and her bones still feel achy and tired. With a whole lot of effort, she got herself changed, putting on a bit of makeup as to not look as ill as she did but obviously there was no hiding it.

She was much thinner than normal. Her complexion was pale and if she pulled up her top it was a horrible green colour. The bags under her eyes only got bigger and bigger as the days went on. You could even tell she was ill in the way she walked, it was sluggish and not as upbeat as it would normally be. As she pulled on her coat, she heard the front door open and then shut. "Only me, dear!" Came the voice of Paul from downstairs. "I'm up here!" She shouted down before falling into a coughing fit that was hard on her lungs.