38 | mashed potatoes

"Her clothes are kinda funny, her hair is kinda wild and free" - Love Grows by Edison Lighthouse

Love Grows by Edison Lighthouse

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— PARENTS OF THE QUIDDITCH players began making their way into Hogwarts. James laughed at Isabella as he watched her eyes widen as she stared in awe at the castle. "This is amazing!" She gushed, spinning around to look at everything as they walked into the castle. "Why did you never tell me Hogwarts was this cool?" Isabella turned around to look at James with an awestruck smile on her face.

Her only laughed before leading her up the familiar set of stairs that led to the great hall where the children were waiting for the parents before heading down to the game. Isabella had bumped into Arthur the other day in Diagon Alley, and he had told her that his twins were in the game but him and Molly wouldn't be able to make it, so she promised to cheer for them for the couple.

When they reached the top of the stairs, they saw a pair of very familiar faces. Remus and Sirius. "What are you two doing here?" James asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion as they reached their friends. "We sent a letter to Minnie begging to come and she eventually agreed" Sirius explained, pointing over to an elderly woman with a tall hat on her head. "Of course you did" James shook his head.

Remus and Isabella chatted away happily to each other until it was time to go in. He was enjoying explaining all the different parts of the castle to her and she was eager to listen. Isabella turned around when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She was met by a suspicious looking Sirius Black motioning for her and Remus to follow him. She looked up at Remus and shrugged before following after Sirius and James. They tuned around a corner and into a broom cupboard.

"What are you doing?" Isabella questioned, standing in the doorway whilst Remus held the door open. The two men ignored her and bent down and lifted up a floorboard to reveal a box covered in dust. "Is that?"

"Yes, it is Remus" James nodded making Remus laugh. "What is it?" Isabella asked confused, her eyes darting between the men. "We thought it would be a fun idea to leave a time capsule type of thing to open when and if we ever came back here" James explained as Sirius took the lid of the box. Inside there was bunch of pictures, badges and ties. James brought out the pictures and Isabella moved beside him to have a look.

As they flicked through, they landed on a baby picture of Sirius. Isabella gently took the picture from James examined the picture closely. "What is it?" Sirius asked, seeing she was holding a picture of him. "Sirius, please don't strike me" Isabella began. "But your right foot would appear to be a... pigs trotted or a... hoof?" She pointed at the part she meant making Sirius take the picture from her as they all started laughing.

Isabella had to cover her mouth to try and die down the noise of her laugh. "You're not looking at it correctly, the foots just going the other way" James said through his laugh. "I'm sorry" Isabella managed to say through her laughs. "Stop laughing at my misshapen foot" Sirius warned jokingly with a grin on his face.