41 | monstrosity

"We hate what you do, and we hate your whole crew so please don't stay in touch" - Fuck You by Lily Allen

Fuck You by Lily Allen

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— "GOSH, YOU REALLY ARE blind, James" Isabella laughed as she placed James glasses over her eyes. James smiled absentmindedly as he watched her full around with his glasses. He was still able to see her without his glasses she was only just slightly blurry. She did look rather adorable as he eyes squinted from how strong the lens was. Isabella gently took them off her eyes before she got a headache and place them carefully back in James.

Isabella hopped off the barstool that she was sat on to grab her cup of tea she'd left sitting on the dining table. As she walked back over to James, she noticed him eyeing her curiously. "What?" She asked as she wrapped her hands around the warm mug. "Is that my jumper?" He asked her with a small smirk. "Maybe" She shrugged innocently before plodding up the stairs. "I as something to show you later!" She shouted down the stairs before walking into the bathroom.

later in
the day

Paul had told Isabella the previous day that she was free to start making her wildlife garden. The inspectors had checked the camera footage and found that everything was a-okay to start. She made her way back downstairs to find James cleaning the dishes. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, placing her head against his back gently. "Everything okay?" He asked, peaking over his shoulder at her.

"Yeah, I'm just heading down to the farm" She informed him making him hum. "I'll be down later" he told her, spinning around to look at her properly. "Okay" She smiled. "I'll see you later then, I love you" she said before giving him a sweet kiss. "I love you too!" He called after her as she walked out the front door. She had to add a scarf to her farm attire today as it was colder than usual.

As she was walking down, she heard fast-paced footsteps coming towards her. When she turned around to investigate, she found Paul tumbling down the hill towards her. "I'm coming with you" He panted once he caught up to her making her laugh and place a comforting hand on his shoulder. They walked down the hill together towards where the wildlife garden would be. "So, who was it you hired to start this?" She asked him, slipping her hands into her pockets as she walked to warm them up.

"Some local blokes, they came recommended from people nearby" he told her making her nod. As the field came into sight Isabella felt her stomach drop. "No" She whispered, her eyes flickering over to Paul who looked shocked, but she could also see the anger in his eyes. She followed after him as he marched down the hill to the field where the workers were. "What the hell is this?" He shouted at them making them all turn around to them.

Isabella looked at the area with sad eyes. Massive piles of mud that had been dug up had been launched all over the place. There were more holes than there were meant to be. Tire marks had been dug into the ground that stretched from the top of the field all the way to the bottom. Normally she'd assume this was just what they needed to do but even without experience in the field she knew this wasn't what it was meant to look like.