Chapter 2

Bea's POV

Austin and I constantly walked around the mall, going to store after store. Trying to pick out a gift for Becky.

We found a giant stuffed panda bear whose holding a red heart that said Happy Anniversary Babe.

It costed 50 dollars which is very expensive but Austin didn't care. He thought it was perfect.

He said it would be perfect for Becky's height since she's small.

Becky would look like an ant holding a leaf. Its that big.

"How long has it been?" I asked Austin as we sit in the food court eating Chinese food from Panda Express.

He turned his perfectly shaped jaw away and scanned the room with a smirk on his face.

"4 years." He swallowed his food and stabbed his chicken with his fork. I couldn't help but smile.

His smile lights up my world, but I never told him that. Its the way he looks so perfect and pretty without even trying.

His attractiveness isn't what made me fall for him, its his personality. He's sincere, caring, adorably funny and passionate.

After asking that question it made me think about how they met. It was freshman year in high school and Becky was a transfer student.

We had matching schedules and i had to show her around our school.

Flashback.

"Hey guys .. This is Becky, she's new here .. so be kind ..." I glare at my group of friends sitting at the cafeteria table.

"Including you, Austin .." Austin turns his face and looks at Becky as if he's trying to figure her out.

Becky sat to the right me of me while Austin sat to my left. As I was eating my sub I can feel Austins glare burn into the side of my head.

"Can I help you?" I questioned Austin as he laughs and nodds his head no. His eyes shifting from me to Becky then back to me.

"She's pretty ..." I feel Austin lean towards my ear and whisper. I nodd my head agreeing with his statement. She is very pretty.

"I'm going to talk to her ..." He says as he gets up from his chair. I whisper "No don't. Stop, Mahone" But I was too late.

He scooted next to Becky as I sat there scowling at Austin.

"Hi. I'm Austin .." Austin spoke with his gentlemen voice. He gave her one of his irresistible smiles and kept eye contact.

I see Becky smile and shifted in her seat then she introduced herself.

"So where'd you come from?" Austin asked randomly as I tuned out of their conversation.

End flashback.

After they introduced themselves, we all disbursed to our classes. Becky, Austin and I had the same class so they both enjoyed each others company.

They eventually got to know each other more and more while I sat on the sidelines watching everything escalate.

Texts from Becky saying she liked Austin while Austin texted me that he liked Becky.

So as a good friend, I made them spend a day alone with each other and look at them now, happy as a couple.

"Let's go?" Austin asked as he got up from his chair in the food court. I nodd my head and got up as well and grabbed the giant stuffed animal and my water bottle.

"So where's Becky now?" I questioned Austin while we both took the escalator downstairs.

The mall crowded with old and young individuals.

"She's sick ..." He spoke while holding my water bottle because my hands are full from holding the panda.

"She's home so I'm going to surprise her while she's in bed ..." Austin opens my bottle of water and drinks it.

"Give me some?" I told him to waterfall it in my mouth.

As he gulps his water down he puts the bottle up to my lips and tilts it up. I nodd as he brings the bottle back down and I gulp the refreshing water down.

"Thanks." I burp as he let's out a laugh while we both walk off the escalator.

As we made it out the mall, the sunlight shined down on us and the light breeze brush pass out shoulders.

10 minutes pass by and we're walking through the parking lot. Trying to find Austins range rover.

"Its 5 ..." Austin looks at his red watch then to me. "Where do you want to go on this beautiful day?" He walks backwards as I told him to watch where he was going.

"Don't worry, Bea ..." He squints his eyes and smiles widely.

"I know where I'm going .." Austin said as I watch him walk backwards as I walk forward.

I couldn't really see him because of the panda being in the way of my vision.

But once I looked away from him I hear a THU THUD then a groan coming from the floor.

I quickly put the panda down and look at Austin. He laid on the floor with his elbows propping his body up.

I guess he hit one of the hood of a persons and fell down.

"I told you to be careful!" I laughed as he sat up looking up at me with a smile plastered on his adorable face.

"That hur-" As Austin was going to say 'hurt' we hear a car door slam close and a guy screamed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" His low voice growled as I quickly helped Austin up.

The guy had a tight white tee on and black pants. His short hair blew with the wind as I noticed there were red kiss stains all over his lips and shirt.

With a smile still on Austin's face he says "I'm sorry man .. I didn't mean to do tha-" but then was interrupted by a girl coming out the car.

"Luis what happened?" That familiar high pitch voice came from the other side of the car.

My eyes widen as I look up at Austin with disbelief.

At this moment Austin's joyful smile faded away and his eyes were locked on the girl who came out the car.

I held onto Austins arm as I looked over to where he's looking at.

"Be- Becky?" Austin stuttered as I turn my head and found that Becky ... Our Becky ... stood on the passengers side, holding the door open.

Becky's red lipstick was smudged as I remember noticing Luis was covered in red lipstick ... her red lipstick ...

Hdslkddpsijss sorry for updating a day late but I,was watching the Pacquiao vs. Mayweather fight .. Ughhh I hate that fight .. Manny should've won !!

But anyways ... What do you guys think,? BECKY'S A CHEATER !!! I love becstin tho :) jdosksks don't forget to vote :)

5 votes will get you chapter 3 which I will be updating on Wednesday :) so don't forget ...,

Anddddd goodbye my lovely readers :)