Chapter 26

Bea's POV 

"What does the tattoo stand for?" I stood in front of Austin.

A spotlight on us as everything else was black. No light, just the spotlight. It's as if were the only two people in a dark room.

"What tattoo?" Austin asked innocently while cocking his head to one side and beaming like a fool. I rolled my eyes, not believing his answer.

"The letters on your pelvis." I pointed to the area where your v line should start and where's your hip bone is.

He squinted his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

"Ah you mean this tattoo .." Austin pulled his shirt up and was about to show me but everything went black.

Just when I was about to see the tattoo, my body jolted up as if I got electrocuted.

My heart pumping 2 times faster than regular, different thoughts going through my head.

My eyes wide open and is staring out the light blue morning sky. The time read 9:30.

After I've been rudely awakened by that weird dream, I got up and went through my morning routine.

I had to brush my teeth, wash my face, take a shower, and eat breakfast all before work starts at noon.

The whole time I was thinking about last night and how Austin surprisingly kissed me.

I shook my head in complete and utter repulsiveness. The thought of me kissing back shocked and even displeased myself.

Never doing that again.

Last night wasn't the only thing I've been thinking about. The dream I had replayed in my mind.

do i want to know what the tattoo means? Or are am I just curious about the ink?

For a moment, I thought about how the tattoo changed the way I thought of him.

Whenever I think of tattoos on guys, I think about:

1) Taylor Laughtner in the movie Twilight.
2) If a guy has a tattoo, he's a bad boy.
3) If he doesn't look like a bad boy than he's a LOWKEY bad boy.

I think tattoos on guys are hot. Obviously depending on what the tattoo is and what it's about.

I'm not saying Austins hot or anything, I'm just saying I think he seems more mysterious than before.

Like ... What does the tattoo mean?

Once I was finished with my morning routine, I walked out the door not even planning ahead.

Wait where's your car keys? I thought and tried twisting the front doorknob.

I was too late, I've locked myself outside.

Your car keys are in your bag. My subconscious told me as I sighed deeply and swore.

Where's your bag Beana? My sub said as I rolled my eyes. I hate myself. Stupid childhood nickname.