Chapter 37

Bea's POV

"What possessed you to get that ?" I asked him with a hint of sarcasm. I can't believe he got a tattoo that says gonna! He hates that word !! So why did he get it ?

"You did ..." Austin sits back down and smiles with his drunk eyes. "You possessed me to get it." He said softly as I gave him a confused expression.

"But why woul-"

"Shhh Beana .." He says as he puts his pointer finger against his lips. "Shhh." Austin continues as I sighed deeply, annoyed that drunk Austin is telling me to shut up.

After playing a few more rounds of the game, we all called it a day. The 5 were all drunk while I wasn't. Robert, Zach, Alex and Sarah said they would sleep over the house but Austin said that he wanted to go back home.

"Here's the keys Beana .." Austin's words slurred as held his range rover keys up. The smell of whiskey covered his body from head to toe.

I was about to grab it but he pulled his hand away.

"No no Bea .." He blinks slowly as he leans down so we're eye level. "Give Austy a little kiss first." He pursed his lips and closed his eyes shut.

I couldn't help but to smile, seeing drunk Austin makes me laugh. I pretended to ignore his gesture and snatched the car keys from his hands while his eyes were shut.

His red eyes opened wide and a slight smile started to form. "Well played Beana." He stood tall and stumbled his way towards the door.

His laughter filled the living room as I took the last look of the beautiful house. Wanting a house like this when I grow up.

•••

"Thank you Bea." Michele helped me grab a hold of Austin's arm. His body limp and pale like, his eyes closed shut and light snores escaped his mouth.

Austin decided to sleep in the car but completely knocked out when I was driving home. Thank god he's not dead.

"Goodnight." I lightly spoke as Michele smiled and said goodnight and said thanks again. With that being said the front door closed quietly as I was left alone on the front step.

I took a look at the parked range rover and remembered slipping Austin's keys back into his pocket as Michele helped take him from me.

While walking the dark night glowed above me and the stars shined it's brightest today. The cool breeze passing my shoulders and the neighborhood quiet and peaceful.

When I reached my house, I checked the time on my home and it said 11:20 pm. I rubbed my tired eyes and unlocked the front door.

Beat from today but ready for tomorrow's graduation.

•••

The bad thing about drinking is waking up with a hangover. I didn't have a one but I know a person who did.

"My head hurts Beana." A low and raspy voice spoke through the phone as I held it against my ear confused.

Do I know this number? Whose calling me with an unknown number? An why is this person calling me Beana?

"Austin?" I ask with an uncertain tone.

"Yes it's me." He whines. "Stop screaming into the phone Bea." He sighs and I chuckled quietly. I didn't even scream.

"This is what you get when you drink too much." I scolded while finding a comfortable outfit to wear under my gown today.