Chapter 34

Bea's POV 1 more day before graduation

"How are you Bea ? .. It's been so long .!" Sarah spoke with enthusiasm as I got ready. She sat on my bed as I looked through my closet. Looking for an outfit that will suit for today.

I pushed in my glasses and bite my bottom lip. Alex sent Sarah to get me, which was a pleasant surprise.

It's been 2 years since last time I saw her. She looks the same but I think she got skinnier.

Dirty blonde, eyes colored like the sky and her shape was like a model on the cover of vogue. I kinda regret not talking to her. I missed talking to one of my best friends.

"I'm good ..." I chuckled. "I could be better." I held up a black dress and looked at Sarah. Asking her for her opinion.

"It's cute .. Wear it." She said as I motioned her to turn around. She did and I began taking off my pajamas.

"So I've been hearing things Bea ..." Sarah spoke with a tone of happiness and disappointment. Which confused me. Is she happy or mad?

"What kind of things?" I took my glasses off and slide the dress over my head. It fell gracefully down to my knees.

"Things about you and Austin .." After she said that I immediately paused for a second then continued to fix the dress. I cleared my throat and gulped.

"Bad things or good things?" I questioned as she asked me if I was done. "Yeah I am." I answered while grabbing my glasses and putting them on.

"Good things of course .." Sarah walked up to me and put her hands on both of my shoulders.

"I just hope you're okay .." She flashed me a smile as she dusted something off my shoulders. I smiled slightly and pushed my glasses in.

"I'll be fine .." And with that being said, we then made it out of my house and towards Alex's. Remembering that he needs to tell us something important.

•••

"Whose house is this?" I question Sarah as we pull up to a 3 story house. This house has it's own front and backyard. It's separated from the other houses.

In order to get to the neighbors house, you would have to drive 15 minutes away. It's beautiful though.

Tannish white shutters with grey window seals. Palms trees surrounding the house and a basketball court beside the mansion. Beautiful.

"It's Austin's ..." Sarah murmurs. "He bought it so they-being the 4- can live here." She spoke as if she's been here before.

"Is Austin's going to be there?" I ask her with worry. 3 days I haven't seen him. It's been so long.

My mind started to second guess myself. The rain kiss, the thoughts of leaving replayed in my head.

"Of course .." She laughs while pulling to a stop. "He owns the house."

How come he hasn't told me about this? I thought while getting out of the car.

The sun blazing down on us as the wind brushed passed my body. Goosebumps forming on my forearm as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"Whose coming?" I ask Sarah while we began walking towards the house. The brick sidewalk leading us towards the front doorstep.

"It's just you, me, Alex, Austin, Robert, and Zach ..." She nonchalantly said. "No one special." She added while knocking on the red door.