Chapter 43

Bea's POV

I opened my eyes and recognized the familiar fan mail taped on the walls. Immediately I jumped up, afraid that I might've done something I shouldn't have.

My eyes wondered around the room and I'm alone. My clothes were on and everything seems normal but one thing popped in my mind.

Where's Austin?

"Don't worry I'm here." I heard his voice coming from the closet. I felt relieved as I sat back against the head board.

"Why am I here, Austin?" I asked as I watch him throw his clothes out of his closet. His shoes, jackets, jeans, and other stuff we're all over the floor.

"Ugh you going to help me pack." He poked his head out from the closet and smiled widely. He threw suitcases out of the closet and went back to what he was doing.

I felt sad all of a sudden and looked down. But what can I do? I can't do anything. He has to go and so do i. I stepped down from the bed and went towards the pile of clothes he threw.

"I remember this shirt!" I shouted in excitement as I picked up his red TrukFit shirt. Austin peeked out from the closet and smiled.

"I haven't seen this shirt since 2008." I said in awe."You fell in a puddle of mud with this shirt on." I laughed and pointed to the brown stain in the front of the shirt.

"You never cleaned it?" I asked while looking at him. He stepped out and walked towards me.

"I forgot okay?" He bowed his head down ashamed as I chuckled and picked up a plain black hoodie.

"I'm gonna keep this." I stared at him waiting for his reaction. His eyes shifted to mine as he grinned. He licked his lips and sighed.

"You're never going to stop saying that, aren't you?" Austin dropped the red shirt and stepped a few feet closer to me.

"Nopppe." I popped the p and laugh as he looked down at me. His eyes filled with mystery and lips plump red.

With inches in between us, he smiled and looked me dead in the eye. No words coming out of his mouth. Just his eyes staring into mine.

"I like that hoodie." He spoke as I held the clothing behind my back.

"Well. I like it too." I smiled as I can feel him walk even closer. Causing me to back up against the bed.

"I like the way it smells." I backed up and hit the bed. I screamed and fell on top of it, back first as Austin climbed up on me.

His arms supporting his body up as his eyes were locked on mine. My cheeks started to heat up and my body frozen. I gulped as he leaned down with no hesitation and locked his lips with mine.

When his lips reached mine, goosebumps instantly formed on my forarm. The hairs on my arms stood up as he kisses me deeply.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Our lips locked and we were just laying there, basking in the presence. He breathed in from his nose and smiled while kissing me.

I opened my eyes, realizing that if i continue we wouldnt get the packing done. I smiled then turned my head away, disconnecting out lips from one another.

"We have to finish packing." I chuckled as I turned my head and watched his eyes. He rolled his eyes and licked his pink lips.

"But I'm more comfortable here." He caressed my cheek as I laughed and pushed him off of me.

I picked up the suitcase and placed it on his bed. Unzipping the case and propping it open. I pushed my glasses towards my face and looked at Austin. Who was just laying there, looking at me and smiling.

"Are you gonna help?" I said with wide eyes and smirk running across my face. He chuckled and sat up.

"You know ..." Austin spoke as he stretched. His joyful eyes looked into mine as he said "I hate seeing you with contacts."

He then walled over to the pile of clothes and started picking them up. Austin placed the clothes I'm guessing he wanted to be packed on the bed as I folded them and put it in the suitcase.

"Maybe that's why I broke you contacts." Austin said behind me. I grinned while folding his black pants.

"Because you look more beautiful without them." He whispered in my ear as I laughed and took a small step away from him.

"Or maybe you were being a deuce." I turned and glared at him. "Im guessing you broke my contacts because of ... boredom." I stated matter of factly. Shrugging at the fact that he's a deuce.

His hazel eyes squinted as his lips turned into a hardline. I laughed then continued to fold his clothes. Austin pulled up beside me with another suitcase.

He pushed the clothes forward to give himself space for the suitcase. Austin then opened the suitcase and started folding his clothes.

"We could've had sex yesterday." He spoke as I stopped and turned to him. My eyes wide and jaw hanging. Only Austin would say these things.

He didn't stop folding. That smirk plastered on his face made me feel embarrassed. I would've said something mean but I held back.

"But you fell asleep while I was driving home, so we couldn't do anything." Austin told me. No wonder why I woke up in his bed like 20 minutes ago. I continued to fold his clothes.

"Does my mom .."

"yeah. You're mom knows you slept over." He stole the words from my mouth. As he was folding, I stopped and just watched him fold his clothes.

His hair a mess. It's not like a bedhair messy, it's more like a do it yourself messy. As he was looking down, strands of hair fell. Making him look like Superman. I looked at him with awe.

"Take a picture ..." He pushed the strand back and turns his head towards me.

"It lasts longer, love." He winks as I feel my cheeks heat up. I couldn't help but to smile.

Why do I have this feeling every time he calls me love? Maybe it's because he sounds British when he says it. I contiplated.

"Anyways, Beana." Austin spoke as I rolled my eyes. Ugh that stupid nickname.

"We have to go to my other house to pack some of my other clothes." He closed the over filled suitcase.

"There should be more suitcases over there." He turns then began to kick the rest of the clothes he didn't want to bring into the closet.

As he was doing that, I continued to pack the suitcase. Filling it with shirt and stuffing his sweatpants and pants in it. When it was all filled I closed it and zipped it shut.

"Okay, you ready?" He asks as I nod my head and we head out with the two cases. Ready to go to the other house and pack some more of his clothes.

Hey guys :) how are yall doing ? I'm fantastic. So finals week is finally over and I had some extra time to write a chapter so here ya gooooo.

Tomorrow we start a new semester at my school. That means I have to make new friends and get to know new people. That's what I hate about school. You have to take to people -_-

But anyways, I found out that I got anyways 96 on my Precalc final so yeahhhhhh .. that's math, if yall font know what precalc is XD

but anyways, how are you guys ? Did you guys finish finals or nah ? How's school going for ya?

On the other hand, what do you think of this chapter? A little bit boring ? Great ?! Hahaha

Leave me a comment because you know .... I love your comments :) and don't forget to vote ! 40 votes and I'll make chapter 44 :)

Love you guys :)

❤-A