Chapter 23

Bea's POV

As I set foot inside Austin's room, it's as if I took a trip back into the past.

His mahomies drawings covered his 4 walls. That queen size bed.

I remember when we were 4 or 5, Austin and I had our first sleep over.

At night, Aunt told me to sleep on Austin's bed. I didn't want to because at that time, I thought he had cooties.

I didn't know where to place myself so I stood and observed all the work on his wall.

Drawings that said either A.C.M, Austin Mahone, or ameezy. At one point, I remembered reading through all his fan mail.

Mahomies are so sweet and genuine. But when you mess with them, they'll literally kill you.

Austin sat at his desk, trying to connect to his ustream.

"Are you excited? Because I am!" His voice filled with joy as I was scoping the area.

"I'm not gonna be in it remember .." I said in a duh tone while turning around and looking at him.

"Oh yes you are .." Austin spoke with a playful tone. I hid my smile by turning around and staring at his wall of mahomies.

Memories of Austin and I staying up late at night in his room throughout our high school years.

Memories of spending times with the boys here and playing xbox with them. Sometimes I wish I can go back and stay in the past.

While thinking, I stopped and my full attention was brought to a picture frame that stood on top of Austin's dresser.

A picture of Austin and I on our graduation day. The last year of high school. Our blue robes covered our pajamas underneath.

As I was thinking about how hot that day was, I recalled Austin speaking behind me. I turned around.

"There she is guys." Austin showed me to the camera as I jumped out of the picture.

"I told you I'm not going to be in it!" I silently screamed. He beamed while turning the computer his direction so it faces him.

"Sorry guys .. Bea doesn't want to be on camera .." He sighed and glanced up at me. I glared at him as he leans back on his chair.

He licks his lips and stared at the live stream of himself. I gotta say, he looks more ... Attractive now then before.

I'm not saying he's gorgeously hot, but he's eye appealing. His jawline sharp and his baby face is definitely gone.

Hair that stood up few inches tall and he grew a couple more inches in height.

I took my shoes off and sat on his bed. Hiding behind my phone so I won't be seen on camera.

"Bea .." Austin caught my attention as I loo up from my device. I raised my eyebrows, telling him "what?"

"They're asking why don't you want to be in the ustream." Them being his mahomies.

"Because I don't want to?" I said as a question not as a statement. He squinted his eyes at me and turned back around.

Why are you here anyways Bea? I asked myself as I thought about it.

"See .. I told you guys she hates me ..." He said as I look up and tried to ignore that comment.

"She's been hating me ever since I got here." He laughed while looking into the camera.

"I really don't know ..." He said while running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know if she's on her period" He said grossed out. My mouth dropped open.