004. Apologizes and Acceptance

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

Apologizes and Acceptance

"I FUCKED UP,"

"Yes, yes you did," Remus replied sleepily.

"How do I fix it?"

"Mate it looks like you are on your own for this one,"

"Oh, come on Remus you're the brain of the group, tell me what I need to do,"

"I'm not helping you this time, what you did was mean,"

"I know, I know, I wasn't thinking straight, I don't know what happened,"

"Prongs, mate you have to apologize," Sirius spoke.

"Yea, that's the only way to get lily back," Peter continued.

"Ugh, fine!"

James went into his trunk to pull out the marauder's map to see where Evelyn was. It seemed to be that she was in the library. He bid his three friends goodbye and was on his way to meet the blonde girl.

Evelyn loved the library, mostly because she loved reading. She loved how words on paper can make you feel so loved and welcomed. She loved that when you're reading you're put in almost like a trance, how you can travel into the book and live among the characters; how you can fall in love with the characters and get homesick when you finish the book.

"Hey," James Potter spoke behind her, making her jump.

"Hi," she replied breathlessly with wide eyes, holding a hand over her heart. Her head shot up, cheeks reddening as she realized who it was.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you,"

"No, it's fine" Evelyn paused for a second as she looked into his eyes before continuing "lily isn't with me if that's why you're here,"

James sighed, taking a seat next to her, ignoring her confused stare. "I-uh actually came to talk to you,"

"Me?" Evelyn questioned, not hiding the surprise in her voice.

"Yes, I want to -uhm- I want to apologize about what I said yesterday."

"Thanks-"