021. daddy issues

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

daddy issues

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Even though Eva was about to have one of the most miserable Christmas of her life she couldn't help but smile as she remembered everything that occurred in the night. James had dropped Eva off at her common room as usual and they ended their night with a goodnight kiss. They had agreed to discuss what would happen between them when she returned from Christmas break. The group dropped her off at the train station bright and early in the morning to wish her goodbye.

"I can't believe you're leaving us," Sirius rolled his eyes

"I'm sorry! It's not my decision," she tilted her head slightly while Sirius just rolled her eyes. "I'll be back in two weeks,"

She said her goodbyes to the group hugging each one of them. She knew she was being dramatic, it's not like she was leaving forever but she had spent every single day with these boys, and she was going to miss them. As she made her way to James to give him his hug she lingered a little longer than she did with the rest. The group noticed the sudden mood shift and decided to step back giving them some privacy. James's hand lingered on her hips while she stood on her tiptoes so she could have her arms around his shoulders, her head buried in his neck.

"You gonna be okay?" James said when she pulled away his hands were still on her hips.

"I'll survive," she replied with a wide smile.

"I'll write to you,"

"You better! Or else ill probably die from boredom," she joked.

"You'll be okay. Just stay out of their way,"

"Yeah. I will. Just uh be careful okay? I'm pretty sure Lucius isn't going home so he'll probably be provoking you."

"Well he'll just end up with another broken nose," James shrugged.

"No! No more fighting okay? I do not need you getting hurt when I'm not there."

"I'll be,"

"Yeah, sure,"

'What you don't believe in me?"

"No," she replied with humor. "Because you like living on the edge," she stepped away. The train gave the last call before it would start moving. She hugged him again feeling the need to before whispering "Goodbye James,"