005. Savior

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

Savior

Evelyn's plan worked beautifully and flawlessly because the next day the wonderful lily Evans was talking to him again. James Potter and Lily Evans had invited Evelyn to sit at their table with them every day until eventually, she was there every morning and evening. lily and Eva got closer, and Evelyn got closer with the four mischievous boys. She could finally say that she was making friends.

"So Eva darling would you like to accompany us to Hogsmeade today?" James asked, putting his hand under his head and tilting it to look at Eva.

"Is this just an excuse for me to bring lily along so you can be with her?" she smirked, making James' cheeks go warm and his eyes widen.

"NO! well unless you want to do that," James spoke through his embarrassment.

"I can try but I can guarantee that she will be there," Eva chuckled.

Suddenly James leaped into Eva's arms with so much force that he almost pushed her off the seat. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," He squealed like a little girl getting their favorite candy. She wrapped her arms around his body, feeling his muscles through his shirt. He nuzzled his face into her neck, feeling some of her hair on his face. Evelyn loved hugs. James loved hugs. They stayed that way for a moment, and James got the smell of her freshly washed hair. Vanilla. He thought. He smiled into her hair.

♡ ♡ ♡

"So lily would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me-"

"Yes," Lily said immediately.

"And James,"

"Oh then no,"

"Come on, it's not like your gonna be alone with him," Eva tried to reason with her best friend, but it was no use. Lily was stubborn. If she had a certain belief, it was hard to change it.

"No, no, no, no, no," Lily shakes her head repeatedly, making her red hair flow chaotically in the air.

"Ugh, lils your so stubborn," Eva sighed, lying down on a lily bed. Eva loved Lily, but she thought the whole lily and James situation had been going on for so long and they both needed to end it either by dating or James forgetting about his feelings.