014. Pretty boy

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

pretty boy

*・゚:*・゚:*.*:・゚✧.: *・゚: .

When Eva was little, she often dreamt about the perfect fairytale romance. Maybe it was from all the books she read. She was a reader at heart, and she fell in love with a type of love that she didn't believe existed in her world. She lived in a world where loving someone caused pain. She lived in a world where love was dangerous. She lived in a world where you had to wait years to find love. In Evelyn's childhood imagination, she dreamt of a world without these sorts of perplexing world affairs. There was no sort of negative entity guarding Evelyn's life, and everyone was happy. She yearned for this type of world.

"No!" A loud shriek brought Eva away from her thoughts.

"But Lyraaaaaa," Sophie pleaded, dragging out the 'a'.

"No, No, No," Lyra shook her head.

"Why not!" Sophie pouted.

"Because I'm too busy," the black-haired girl protested. "And I rather be on the field practicing than to be at a party with drunk teenagers grinding on each other,"

"But-But-"

"No buts!" Eva listened in on the conversation in front of her.

"Why is Lyra screaming so early in the goddamn morning?" Eva spoke out for the first time that morning.

"Okay, so..." she breathed in deeply. "I want Lyra to go to this party with me and act as my spirit guardian to make sure I don't make bad decisions and in return, I'll find someone for her to hookup with,"

"That's tough," Eva grinned. "She will never do that, she's too busy with her quidditch matches,"

"Ughh..." she dropped her head in her hands. "Wait-"

"Eva! You're free and single," Sophie wiggled her eyebrows. Eva shook her head, already knowing what was going to happen.

"Soph, I don't know? i have this potions test i need to study for and-" Eva said hesitantly.

"Come on, please! It would mean a lot to me. I need to get drunk tonight," she pouted but Eva still looked unsure. She wouldn't mind going to the party, but she didn't know about the hookup part. It had been a week since Eva and James shared the kiss in the tower. The two hadn't spoken about it, in fact, they kinda ignored it, not on purpose, but Eva was too awkward to bring it up and James was too scared to bring it up. It wasn't completely awkward between the two, but the group noticed something was going on between them. Eva did not know what was going on between her and James, but Eva was still single. She and James weren't dating. They had nothing going on. And to her knowledge, he still had feelings for a certain redhead.