011. Quidditch practice

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

Quidditch practice

James Potter and Evelyn Rosewood had met up at the astronomy tower every single day since that one night. They would talk about any and everything. It was a win-win for both of them. After talking Eva would get some sleep and James would get to know Eva better.

The two had naturally become closer. The rest of the marauders had noticed this however they didn't know about their secret meet-ups in the towers every night. Remus had suspected something to be going on between the two but to them nothing was going on, just two best friends meeting up every night in secret.

She just felt safe with him.

"Okay, so you're telling me that your Patronus is a stag?"

"Yep," James nodded.

"So that explains why the group calls you prongs," She said thoughtfully with a smile on her face.

"Oh! yeah. It's silly really," James laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

"I always wondered why you guys have such weird names for each other. I just figured it was an inside thing and that I shouldn't get involved," The girl sat on the floor of the tower spinning her wand in between her fingers. "Can you show me?"

James nodded as he lifted his wand and said the incantation "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery stream of light appears from his wand. Out comes a stag, just like James had said. She watched it run around James for a few seconds, making her giggle.

The stag walks up to her and sits down on the ground beside the girl. It lowers its head onto her lap snuggling into her. When she lifted her hand to run her hands along the stag's head, she smiled at the adorable stag.

At that moment, seeing Eva being so kind and gentle to his Patronus, James desperately wanted to tell Eva about him being an Animagi. He wanted to show her. At that moment he wanted to tell her everything but he knew that was a bad idea, he knew that if he showed Eva it would lead to a bunch of questions and he couldn't risk it. He valued Remus too much as a friend to do that to him. She just looked so beautiful. Her hair was messy but he was mesmerized by it as it started flowing because of the wind.

"You know I could never produce a full Patronus," Eva said looking down at the stag on her lap.

"Really?"