015. Photgraphs

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Photographs

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Guys, look what I found," a chirpy Eva ran up to the group at the Gryffindor table. "I was going through my trunk and I totally forgot that I packed these,"

She slapped down a bunch of pictures in front of James on the table, which the group could only assume was hers. She sat down in the only available seat next to Remus while the rest were across from her. James held up a bunch of family portrait photographs from all throughout the years.

"Look at how cute you were!" James smiled.

"Why do you look miserable?" Peter inquired.

"Because Pete, I was forced against my will to take these. And my parents wanted our portraits to be taken seriously, so they refused me smiling," she answered rolling her eyes as she remembered those miserable days when she had to wear uncomfortable clothes and had to pretend her parents were the sweetest couple alive because her parents asked specifically.

"Jeez! That's your dad? He's uh-" James coughed. Eva raised her eyebrows and smirked in a teasing way.

"Scary?" he nodded slowly, afraid of the reaction he was gonna get from Eva. He swallowed thickly, watching Eva intently while her face showed no emotion. She sighed before a small smile invaded her face and James' tensed body relaxed.

"Yeah. I get that a lot," she replied with a smile. "That's why I don't show people I now meet pictures of my family. They might think I'm some kind of evil person, with no regard for people's feelings,"

"Eva. You wore glasses?" Remus questioned, holding up a picture of Eva around the age of ten.

"What! show me, show me, show me!" James squealed, acting out like a child. Eva hid her face in her hands, remembering the time in her life when she wore glasses.

"I forgot that was in there," she groaned slowly, bringing her head to look at the group.

"Stop. Eves! You're adorable. Why don't you wear glasses anymore?" James pouted with a special gleam in his eyes. He tried to remember little Eva walking around Hogwarts with huge black glasses, but he couldn't.

"That's a long story," she dismissed the question. However, the whole group watching her with pleading eyes made it unbearable for her to look away. She sighed "My parents,"