020. adore you

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

adore you

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

It had gotten completely unbearable for James to hold in his feelings any longer. Every single time she spoke to him, her voice was as smooth as honey, or when their hands accidentally brushed together, or even when she simply just looked at him. He had never experienced feelings that were this intense. He had gotten jealous over the littlest things, like when she got partnered with someone else for an assignment or when either Sirius, Remus, or even Peter hugged her. The worst was when some random Ravenclaw came up to her and asked her out. Sirius almost had to hold him back because he was ready to fight. It's a good thing she said no.

It was the last day before Christmas break which meant it was the last day at Hogwarts before going to her parents for the holiday. She tried to spend it with all her friends considering she won't see them for two weeks. Slughorn had invited her to a Christmas dinner party he was hosting today but she kindly declined, she rathered to spend it with her friends. She started her day by going to her classes as per usual even though most of the professors that day gave everyone a break. So after a long day of not doing anything she sat at dinner and handed out her presents to the boys, Lily, Marls, and her Slytherin roomies. She packed up all the gifts she got and the rest said they would send it to her.

She was nervous to go home. It was always an unsettling experience staying there for the holidays. She had gotten used to it by now but it still made her uncomfortable.

"How are we gonna survive without you?" Sirius teased.

"You'll be fine," Eva rolled her eyes while slightly shaking her head.

"No, I won't! For TWO WEEKS!" Sirius cried out. "And I know for a fact that James isn't going to survive without you. He'll probably just die,"

"Very funny," James glared at him with the most annoyed look ever. He was very pissed off today. If it wasn't for the fact that he had been concealing his feelings for so long it was probably because he was upset Eva had to leave. Mostly because ever since James had known Eva she had talked about how much she hated going home. So he was very upset at the fact that Eva had to go to a place she was uncomfortable in and there was nothing he could do about it.

Eva said goodnight to the group before going up to her room. She made sure everything was packed for tomorrow and when she finished she lay down on her bed trying to get a good night's sleep however it was actually impossible. Her mind was occupied with thoughts of her parents.