018. Lions vs Snakes

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Lions vs Snakes

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

The Quidditch game everyone had been waiting for all week had finally arrived. People were making bets on which side would win and both houses had started gathering decorations and other essentials for the banger after party later, even both houses knowing that one house would come out victorious and the other would be getting teased about it til the next game. Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Lions vs Serpents. Green vs Red. The whole school had been closely observing these two teams all week and finally, the day has come.

James Potter sat cockily at the breakfast table knowing that all eyes were on him. To be fair there were multiple reasons for the staring: Number one it was the first red vs green game, Number two the rumor still had not died down and lastly Number three was because James Potter looked damn good in his uniform. So good it made all the girls gawk at him and shoot daggers into Eva's back as she was the only girl sitting next to him. On some game days when the professors feel extra generous they give free periods throughout the afternoon so students can get ready for the game. Mcgonagall had given James Potter and the rest of the Gryffindor quidditch team a pass for today which meant they didn't have to attend classes and they could be on the pitch practicing for later today.

"Hi guys," Eva sat down next to James. She patted his shoulder. "Are you nervous?"

"Kinda. I'm just focusing on winning," he shrugged.

"WELL, I'M NERVOUS!" Sirius yelled at her. "I don't think I can do this," he banged his head on the table.

"Siri we talked about this! You'll be great," Eva rubbed circles on James's arm.

"I know I'll be great. It's just I hate playing against the Slytherins,"

"It's okay, you'll be fine. Just eat something okay," Eva nodded at him.

"Sure,"

Eva stayed silent for the rest of breakfast. If she was being honest she was nervous, James and Lucius had been having this rivalry lately and she was scared that something bad would happen at the game.

James Potter had also stayed quiet. It's not like he was nervous but he was stressed. Since he was the captain he had the pressure of the entire Gryffindor house on him. If he didn't prove himself this year then who knew what would happen to his goal?

Eva stared intently at him, watching the side of his face while biting her lip lightly. Her line of vision went down to his hands as she noticed her pink hair tie still around his wrist. She forgot that he had it. A smile engulfed her face as she realized he hadn't taken it off since the day she gave it to him. She brought her eyes back up to his face. He's so pretty. How can one person be so beautiful?