017. Blue hair?

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Blue hair?

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

When Eva broke it off with Lucius the whole school seemed to be completely invested in the breakup. Ever since then, students have become more interested in Eva's love life. The funny thing is that Eva had no idea. She was always a paranoid person, always thinking someone was talking about her or making fun of her but whenever she had those thoughts she pushed them away and reminded herself that literally nobody cares about whatever she does, that everyone lives in their own lives. All this time Eva thought she was kinda invisible but apparently that wasn't the case. She was under public vision this entire time and that stressed her out, a lot. It makes sense she was friends with the most popular guys at school and her ex was the Slytherin king.

Tensions had been rising between James and Lucius. Everybody could see it. Maybe it was because of the upcoming game between Slytherin And Gryffindor or about the rumor that had been spreading around Hogwarts like wildfire in a forest. Lucius had been extra aggravating recently towards James and Eva. James and Sirius had been practicing like crazy for the upcoming game. It was important that they won this game especially because it was against Slytherin. They knew it was going to be tough.

"IM FREAKING OUT HERE!" Sirius grabbed onto Eva's arm shaking it rapidly.

"Siri calm down! You'll be fine," Eva reassured while trying to stop Sirius from breaking off her arm.

"Will I? Will I?" He shouted.

"Stop being dramatic," Remus intervened. He slapped Sirius's hand which made the boy made the boy dramatically let go and hold his arm like he's been attacked.

"Look at my face. It's beautiful. It's can't handle a bludger being thrown at it," He pouted.

"Sirius you've played against Slytherin multiple times before. I'm sure this time it's not going to be any different," Remus reassured.

Sirius responded with his pouted lips and glaring eyes. "This time is different! Lucius is the team captain. Which means more pain,"

"Stop it's not going to be that bad," Eva said to him pouring some cereal into a bowl.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Sirius grabbed a bowl.

Eva shook her head at the boy with a small smile. At that moment, the post owls arrived, flying down the windows and landing on the house tables. These days more and more students received mail, mostly from parents wanting to check up on their children. Eva obviously had not been expecting a letter so she was quite shocked to see her mother's owl with a letter attached to him.