006. Broom polish and vanilla

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

Broom polish and Vanilla

James Potter loved Quidditch, so he was ecstatic when he was promoted to captain for the Gryffindor team. Evelyn always wanted to try quidditch, but then she realized she was not athletic in any shape or form, so she never did it.

It was the beginning of November, which meant that quidditch matches would soon begin to start. Both James and Sirius are sore losers. They are very competitive, which means they hate losing. James Potter was determined for Gryffindor to win the house cup. Sirius was the keeper for the Gryffindor team, before he made the team; James begged Sirius to try out and to his delight Sirius became keeper. James was originally a chaser but have been deciding to switch to seeker when he became captain. remus and peter were not on the team. Peter claimed that he was too scared of a blugder coming at him, so he never tried out, but he was the biggest Gryffindor supporter of all time. Remus just never really cared for quidditch, so you would often see him in the stands during the matches with a book; however recently Remus had been appointed the role of quidditch announcer.

"James no you cannot switch to seeker just because your captain," an annoyed Remus spoke.

"Why not," James whined as he angrily ate his eggs.

Sirius looked at him like he was dumb before James started talking: "I just think I should try it and maybe I'll be good at it,"

"What if your not, listen, we don't have time to try out new things, we have to put all of our energy into winning," Sirius spoke deeply, looking into James's eyes.

"I don't think you should be this level of passionate considering the only reason you got on the team was because of me," James spoke to Sirius.

"Merlin, no need to get cocky," Sirius rolled his eyes.

After giving it some thought, Sirius and Remus were right. The team should not be wasting time right now.

"Your right," James started the conversation again. "I need to focus on one thing,"

Interrupting their conversation, Evelyn sat next to them.

"What are you guys talking about?" Eva replied in a high voice, which only meant she was happy.

"Quidditch," Peter replied to Eva.