Chapter 5: Spiritual Jade Space (2)

Now that she thinks about it, how stupid she was. She has so many people who love her, so why did she need Bai Qing and Qin Chen so much? Did she need their love so much? No, she didn't. She just kept her guard down towards her friends and family.

But, was she wrong in being herself in front of her family and friends? No.

It was the people who posed as her loved ones, who were in the wrong. If she is given a chance she will still be her natural self in front of her family and friends but not so stupidly. She will be her natural self rationally, not emotionally.

Although both Bai Yue and Bai Qing were daughters of the Bai Family and anyone could have it, it was still given to her by her parents, and they told her that grandma gave it to her mother to give it to the daughter of the Bai family, if the have a daughter in the future, or pass it on just like her grandma did.

As that bracelet can only be worn by the daughter of the Bai family and since her father was the only child and there was no daughter, so it was passed to the granddaughter, her. She should have thought that if even her dad was not eligible for it, Bai Qing was even more unqualified.

***

After dinner, Bai Yue went to her room in the name of going to rest and told them not to let anyone come to her room, and they agreed.

Bai Qing, at this time, was abroad for a vacation and would not come back until her 20th birthday and then continue her vacation, finally finishing on her 21st birthday.

And Qin Chen was also on business trips during this time. How could she not understand now, that what is going on with the 'vacation' and 'business trips'?

But if she doesn't celebrate her birthday, Bai Qing will not come back. Then how will she take her revenge?

Well, let's think about it later. Focus on the important thing, that is, the space.

After going back to her room, Bai Yue went to her cloakroom and opened the safe, inside the safe was a good deal of precious pieces of jewellery, important documents and a Rosewood box.

Inside the box lay a Jade bracelet. It looks very beautiful. The jade is crystal clear, on the jade, there are golden patterns of a phoenix.

It somehow reminded her of her rebirth, as she also came back from ashes.

But then she stopped thinking about it.

If she is destined to know the answer, she will get it and if not, then forget it.

Regardless, what she wanted the most was already with her.

Bai Yue remembers Bai Qing saying that she accidentally dropped her blood on the bracelet so she should also do that.

Thinking of this, Bai Yue took a fruit knife from the fruit basket in the leisure area in her room made a small cut on her finger and let the blood drop on the jade bracelet.

She saw that after the blood dropped, it was immediately absorbed by the bracelet, and it seemed that the blood wasn't enough for it.

So she directly put the wounded finger on the bracelet and there seemed to be a suction pull that sucked the blood from her finger into the bracelet.

After a minute, the bracelet stopped sucking Bai Yue's blood.

Then Bai Yue, who was as white as a paper, saw that the bracelet emitted a white-golden light, and it was so bright that she had to close her eyes.

After opening her eyes again, she found herself in a beautiful, large valley. The entire valley is full of clear water and lush grass.

From a distance, there are several mountains. And some mountains are also covered with snow.
From the mountains, a river is flowing.

Some tributaries form small lakes and ponds. The rivers, ponds and lakes have a white mist above them.

Looking back, there is an ancient-looking house, with many courtyards.

The whole courtyard is full of black soil, but there is complete silence, with no plants and animals.

Bai Yue thought, didn't Bai Qing say that there is only about 1000 m sq. of space?

How come it is like this now?

Then she remembered the words of her grandma to her mom.

Could it be that this type of space can only be opened by the bloodline of the Bai family and if there are others then there will only be that amount of space?

Bai Yue thought that it was very much possible.

After thinking, Bai Yue started to go around the courtyards.

In the main courtyard, there is a living room, kitchen, and 10 more rooms side by side.

She is surprised to see that the kitchen and living room have modern facilities like a refrigerator, TV, etc. If there are electrical appliances, then there must be electricity in the space. She went to check the refrigerator and saw that it was working. This was quite a pleasant surprise for Bai Yue, now she doesn't have to worry about electricity.

She then went to each of the rooms in the courtyard one by one.

The first bedroom is the master bedroom with its decoration being between ancient and modern styles.

The second room is an enormous closet, which seems to be almost infinite. There are only a few ancient female clothes in the closet.

Bai Yue thought that with this closet if there wasn't a warehouse in this space, she could put the materials in there. At least the materials will not be piled up in the open. But she still thinks that there must at least be a single warehouse in such a huge space.

She then went to the third room, which seemed like a library. She went in and saw that there were all kinds of books on all the topics, even refining, talismans, cultivation, medicine, alchemy, and beast taming, and many of the ancient books are those that are said to be lost.

Bai Yue was so excited after seeing this that she could not wait to start reading these books right then and there, but she still kept her rationality and went to another room.