Chapter 13: Collection Of Supplies(1)

Seeing them listening to him attentively, Mo Xuan continued further.

"Bai Yue can then come to the countries where we are to collect the supplies and put them in the space, and after she has collected the supplies, we can continue to buy the supplies in another country, while she goes to collect the supplies of another one of us."

"Bai Yue can stay in a country for a while, to see if she needs to buy anything else, such as the cooked food of that country, this way we can also store cooked food while assuring its freshness."

"Of course, what I said just now may sound like I am just using Yueyue as a portable carrier, but this is the only way I can think of, that can save us energy and time, while still being efficacious, productive and fast."

Bai Yue laughed out.

"Hahahaha... I know what you are trying to say. And I agree with your plan, this is indeed a very good plan. As expected of our 'military' advisor. Hahahah.."

Others also started laughing. The serious atmosphere was broken just like that.

"OK, so Ming Xi is going to stay with Mom and Dad, and since we cannot attract attention, you should rent different large warehouses. Also, buy a supermarket chain, and buy the things in the name of it. And keep working, as usual, just a bit less as we need power after the end of the world also."

"And you guys can use the funds of YU JING as it mainly deals with international business, which we not be needing after 2 years but before that, it is very crucial to be careful and smart," said Bai Yue.

Jiang Yu suggested, "Let's divide who will prepare what. And we can start the collection of the supplies from tomorrow."

Su Yan shook his head and said, "No, all of us cannot go to collect the supplies just from tomorrow. We still need to handle the company matters and transfer some of our work to our subordinates. Only then will we be able to go abroad without worrying about the company? After we have completed the handover, we will go abroad directly, while we are away, Ming Xi, Uncle and Aunt can handle the urgent company affairs."

Everyone nodded.

Jiang Yu nodded, "Fine, we cannot go to collect supplies tomorrow, but we can at least divide the list right?"

Xie Yun chuckled, "Oh stupid Xiaoyu, why is your IQ depleting as you are getting older, why do you need to divide the list, can't everyone just buy everything in all the countries they go to? Just buy more in the country, which is the producer and largest importer of something. For example, Country R is a major exporter of grain, so will you only buy grains in Country R?"

Jiang Yu shook her head in a no.

Xie Yun nodded, "Yes, you not buy only grains in Country R, you will also be buying other things in Country R, just that you will buy more grains right? Also, Country R is a country, and it will also have many cities with different specialities, just like our country does."

"So we will be buying everything on the list in each of the countries we go to. Not just the thing that is famous but also all the daily necessities. But we can wait until Yueyue comes to the country we are in and then buy the things that are easier to spoil and can't be stored for a long time, such as fruits, vegetables and cooked food."

Everyone said that they understood.

Bai Yue said, "Then I will be in charge of buying perishable items, right?"

"Yes, yes, you will be the person in charge of buying perishable items." Xie Yun said while shaking her head, amused.

"OK." Bai Yue accepted happily.

After that, everyone went to their rooms and the five went to guest rooms prepared for them.

...

The next day, Bai Yue and Jiang Yu went out, and the others went to the company. They have already bought many huge warehouses in remote places.

First, she went to a wholesale dairy products producer and ordered 100 million gallons of cow milk, goat milk, condensed milk, milk powder, and 10 million tons of cream, whipped cream, heavy cream, sour cream, butter, cream cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, processed cheese, cheese slices, mayonnaise, gelato, Iced milk, yoghurt of different types each, custard of different flavours each, etc.

Frozen milk products like Ice cream, frozen yoghurt of different flavours, and frozen custard of different types, each were ordered in hundreds of millions of tons.

The manager was also asked to send all the items in the same amount for 6 days and later, they will give them a call in advance and he could send the things to the designated address.

Because of the large amount of orders, the manager said that he would work with other branches and send the things in two batches.

Bai Yue nodded. Jiang Yu ticked the products in her tablet, completed the formalities with the manager and told him to deliver the things to the warehouse while ensuring their freshness or they could sue him according to the contract.

The manager kept smiling while promising them that he would personally check the quality of the products and would never allow anything of bad quality to be delivered to them.

After that, they went to the best wholesale company which sells tea of the best quality and ordered 10 million tons of tea of common types and at least 10,000 kg of rarer types of tea or the maximum amount of rare tea they can get, if it is less than that and send it every week until told not to.

Bai Yue has decided to come back to S country every month and store the supplies collected during that time in space, and others will continue to buy.