Chapter 7: Spiritual Jade Space(4)

The moment she found this, she looked for its recipe, which was written next to a large number of bottles, having the same kind of pills, on a piece of paper, which was surprisingly not damaged even a little bit, she decided that she will take these medicines out and use it in her hospital before the end of the world and save as many people as she can with these.

But since these medicines can last until now and are not damaged, then it can only mean that this room is also static and can remain fresh.

After reading the recipes, whether she believed it or not, the medicinal plants used to make these recipes were very common, but some medicines opposed each other, however, this was solved by the amount of medicine used, which cancels out the bad effect, leaving only the properties needed to fight with the disease.

Looking at the recipes for such rare medicines, she suddenly came to remember that the second room was a library and she noticed that there were also books related to medicine in there, thinking of this Bai Yue became very excited and wanted to go and read all the books at this moment only.

But she quickly calmed down and thought that she had a long time ahead of her and she was not in a hurry.

She then went to the last room left unvisited, the tenth room. Seeing the things in the room, Bai Yue exclaimed happily.

In this room, there are countless cold weapons. From swords to daggers, machetes, spears, bows and arrows, etc. All the possible weapons, ever made were present in this warehouse. Yes, she will now call these rooms warehouse. It can be seen that all these weapons are made up of rare and sturdy materials and are priceless treasures.

After calming down, she went to the other courtyards.

In some courtyards, there was only one room, in some, two or three and had a maximum of 10 rooms, which was in the main courtyard.

The courtyards near the main hall were empty rooms, but it can be seen that these were meant to be bedrooms, she just needed to put the furniture. These rooms can be used by her family in the future.

And there are a few empty courtyards with infinite space with static time, which can be said to be a warehouse, these courtyards have no rooms, only space. She can sort out the supplies in categories and store them in different warehouses

There are at least 1,000 such courtyards and warehouses.

And the rooms which are filled with things also have infinite space with static time.

From the book, she also got to know that the time here is 1:1000 by default, and she can also adjust the time according to how she wishes, which means that 1 hour outside is 1000 hours in the space.

She can make the time ratio different in different places according to how she wants it to be.

She can also adjust the time to in 1000:1 ratio. That is, 1000 hours outside is only 1 hour in the space, and this is also adjustable.

And that the time spent here would not affect her body and her growth would be the same as the outside world.

The time difference will only affect the animals and not humans or those who she wants.

If she wants any animal to not grow quickly then she can just command the space for it and it will happen.

Or she wants something to grow according to the time a particular time, irrespective of the time put in space, then she can command the space and that particular thing or region will follow the ratio she wants it to follow.

The water in the rivers, ponds and lakes is the spiritual spring, which has the function of cleansing the body and strengthening it. It can also heal wounds. Regularly taking a bath, will also beautify the skin and keep the skin in the best condition.

After exploring the space, Bai Yue was so happy that she started laughing while jumping around the space.

She doesn't have to worry about not having enough space to put things into the space anymore, and the ancestors already left her many things she couldn't even think of.

She decided to leave the jewellery and gems as it is, as she didn't lack money that she would need those things, and she decided to keep them as a memory of her ancestors.

After going around the space, she came in front of a pond took off her clothes, and went into the pond to have a bath according to the instructions given in the book. She also took a bone and marrow washing pill from the alchemy room and ate it.

As soon as she went into the pond, she felt a biting pain all over her body. But she knew that if she wanted to be stronger, she had to go through this. The pill was tearing her body while the spring was repairing it, giving her a feeling of her body forming again.

After a while, the pain gradually subsided, and she felt very comfortable.

Looking down at her body, she is filled with disgusting black sticky fluid which is giving a very bad stench.

With a thought, the pond was again filled with clean water, and she had a bath.

This time she did not feel any pain as she was just washing off the nauseating thing on her body.

After getting the book, she can control the space with her mind so can also make the dirty water in the pond clean with just a thought. After cleaning herself, she came out and put on her clothes.

Afterwards, she went outside the space. After looking at the clock, she saw that it was only a few minutes outside.

She went in front of the large mirror on the dressing table and looked at herself.