Chapter 18: Collection Of Supplies(5)

"Why did you refuse to let my restaurant cook the food and we can just pick it up from my restaurant and I can personally ensure that everything have used the best quality and is fresh and hygienic."

Fang Yu is a very famous professional chef who is known to put her emotions in her food. She can be considered a celebrity in the food circle. She have also given many interviews and have appeared as mentor in many food related variety shows, so she is also very famous in the entertainment circle due to her beauty and cooking skills.

She owns the largest Chain Hotels, Restaurants and Bakeries in the country, named 'Jiyu Group', under which comes all her hotels, restaurants and bakeries.

She was an orphan and everything she have is through her own effort as she doesn't allow her husband to interfere with her work unless necessary, she is the perfect example of separating personal and work life and is a veritable strong woman.

She have her softness and gentleness reserved for her family and friends only.

Hearing her mother's question, Bai Yue chuckled while Bai Jing showed a curious expression, which Bai Yue couldn't see.

Bai Yue replied to her mother's question, "Mom, we are only buying the food for about four to five days. I don't want yo to be so stressed. Don't think I don't know how stressed and sad you both have been these days. I wanted you both to relax and some fun while ordering the food. And it looks like you guys are surely having fun."

Bai Jing, on seeing that his wife's doubts have been cleared, again took the phone from Fang Yu's hand, "Since you know we are having fun, then you should stop being the third wheel, sensibly."

Without waiting for both of the ladies to react, he quickly and skillfully hung up the phone.

Bai Yue, on the other side, secretly cursed her father as a heartless person who didn't care about his daughter and continued negotiating with the owner of the orchard from where she bought the fruits. After this, she will go to the farmer's market for the vegetables.

And here, after Bai Yue's interruption, Fang Yu also stopped struggling. Anyways, what this scheming fox, no, OLD scheming fox wants to do, he will eventually do it. So she should not waste any more energy on him. Fang Yu thought while gnashing her teeth and glaring at Bai Jing, who was starting the car with a sly smile on his face.

Seeing the hateful sly smile on Bai Jing's face, Fang Yu was reminded of the past, when Bai Jing would have a similar smile, every time he pulled a prank on her successfully.

Thinking of that time, Fang Yu also had a slight smile on her face.

And like this, while bickering, or should I say flirting, Bai Jing and Fang Yu went to almost all the famous restaurants and booked them for four days and asked them to cook the food and pack them in food boxes. And agreed with them that they come to pick up the food at 8 PM.

By 8 PM, Yueyue should have completed putting the supplies, Ming Xi received, in the space.

And as expected, Bai Yue was free by 7:15.

Bai Jing called the restaurants which asked him to call in advance, they will be visiting these restaurants later, first, they will go to the restaurants where they make an appointment at 8 PM.

After resting for 15 minutes, Bai Yue again left with her parents to collect the cooked food. Seeing her daughter working so hard Fang Yu felt bad.

At this time Bai Yue saw which dishes her parents had asked the restaurants to cook and being a foodie, her saliva almost overflowed.

Shrimp egg Foo Young, lemon chicken, siu mai, egg rolls, beef stir-fry with vegetables, chicken chow mein, sticky oyster sauce chicken, pecan pie mooncakes, stuffed bitter melon, pho, beef salad, hainan chicken rice, salt and pepper chicken, ants climbing a tree, tomato potato soup, sesame beef, duck noodle soup, and many more dishes.

So, when she went to the restaurants, Fang Yu said to the managers that they would come to pick up the food at 8:30 PM after knowing that the restaurants were open till 10 o'clock.

After collecting all the food, the three of them went home while talking happily and with a smile on their face.

After eating the collected cooked food as dinner to check the taste and quality, everyone went to their respective rooms.

Needless to say, it was Bai Jing who dragged Fang Yu to their room.

Regardless of what her parents were doing, our Bai Yue was not able to sleep as quickly as before.

She doesn't know what's wrong with her. Maybe it's because most of her friends suddenly left her house, and since she had been busy the whole day, she didn't realize. But the sadness of the temporary parting suddenly hit her.

To avoid these emotions, Bai Yue went to her space.

She first sorted out the supplies in her space and planted the seeds purchased today in the soil with just a thought.

In the space, she is like a god, anything she wants to be done can be done with just a thought. So whether it is ploughing, irrigating, sowing or harvesting, she just needs to think about it and it will be done.

After she was done with this, she was suddenly at a loss. She wasn't sleepy and she also didn't know what to do now.

She suddenly thought of the library, she still needed to see what kind of books there were in the library, whether just touching any book, it would turn in light and she also had to see if there were recipes for any other incurable disease.

She hasn't forgotten her decision to cure as many people in these 2 years as she can of the so-called incurable diseases.