Chapter 17: Bai Jing And Fang Yu

Bai Jing was a bit embarrassed seeing the reaction of the manager.

Seeing this Fang Yu, who had been working as a background character until now, as there was no need for her to do anything with her husband there, pulled Bai Jing behind her and politely smiled and nodded at the female manager.

On seeing Fang Yu, whom she had completely ignored just now coming in front of her, the Manager felt that she looked familiar but didn't know where she had seen her, because Fang Yu was wearing a mask, covering her whole face, except her eyes.

And seeing that her reaction had embarrassed her guest, the manager politely and apologetically smiled and said, "I am sorry for such a reaction, I was just momentarily surprised by the request. But don't worry our restaurant will surely try our best to fulfill your request."

"I just have a request for you, please inform us at least 1 hour prior, to when you come to receive the food as we will need to do some preparation then. And we will need to charge you an extra fee for the equally extra effort our staff will put into fulfilling your request. I hope you don't have any problem with that."

Fang Yu, who was able to feel a burning gaze from the person beside her who at some time had come to the position beside her, nodded at the female manager while pinching Bai Jing's waist.

The female manager who was inexplicably fed with dog food this whole time: ...

The other staff who were bored and watching the new guest: ...

Seeing others looking at them, Fang Yu blushed. She quickly completed the procedures for the order and dragged Bai Jing out of the restaurant.

In the car.

Fang Yu covered her face with both her hands, "So embarrassing...."

Bai Jing chuckled looking at his cute wife.

When Fang Yu heard the man who was responsible for all her embarrassment just now, laughing at her shamelessly, she immediately directed her anger at him and glared at him.

"What are you laughing at, it's all your fault!" said Fang Yu angrily.

Seeing that his wifey is angry, Bai Jing quickly raises his hand in surrender, "Yes yes, everything is my fault, wife don't be angry with me, hmm? I just felt so happy being protected by my wife."

Seeing that Bai Jing was still in the mood to tease her, Fang Yu was so angry that she directly called her daughter, her supporter.

"Hello," Bai Yue picked up her mother's call.

The instant Fang Yu heard her daughter's voice, she immediately complained to her daughter, whining like a baby, "Yueyue, your father is bullying me, help me."

Bai Jing was speechless by the series of actions his wife did, "Wife, honey, sweetheart, let's not disturb our daughter when she is busy buying the supplies, hmm?"

Fang Yu still continued to ignore him.

Seeing his wife sulking, Bai Jing could only continue apologizing, "I am sorry, it's all my fault, at home, I will take any punishment you give me, except sleeping in another room, OK?"

Fang Yu shook her head, "No, you always say the same thing, I am not falling for it again, you old scheming fox!!"

Bai Jing raised his eyebrows, his eyes a shade darker, "Are you calling me old?"

Fang Yu was a little scared, every time her husband had such an expression, she had a problem walking the next day, but could she back down? No.

So she continued irritating the sleeping tiger, even though she knew the consequences of it, "Yes, I called you old, you old dog!!"

Bai Jing suddenly smiled, it felt like flowers were blooming in the surroundings, but at the same time, it felt like a thunder was soon going to strike.

"OK, it seems like I need to prove whether I have gotten old or not to you tonight."

And BOOM!! The thunder strikes!!

Fang Yu froze.

She suddenly smiled, "Oh, hubby, I was just joking with you, why do you have to take it seriously."

Bai Jing also smiled, "It's ok, wife, I need to live up to the names you gave, right? A dog and a scheming fox?"

Fang Yu shook her head like a rattle.

At this time, Bai Yue on the other hand of the phone call, which Fang Yu had forgotten about: Did you call just because you didn't have anyone else to serve the excess dog food to? Not because you missed your precious daughter? As expected, she made a mistake her parents made while her dad was punishing her mom : )

So Bai Yue decided to not have this dog food, she will return it to her dad, who as her mother said, was a dog : )

"Have you forgotten that you have a precious daughter who is still here on a call and can hear you both flirting with each other?"

Hearing Bai Yue's voice, Fang Yu's blush which had just subsided after all the farce, reappeared.

On the other hand, hearing the annoying voice that interrupted his conversation with his cute little wife, Bai Jing, the old dog, expressionlessly replied, "Oh Yueyue is still listening after knowing that your parents are busy flirting? Since you are busy we won't be taking your time."

And like this Bai Jing was about to ruthlessly hang up on the person whom he just yesterday called his precious baby.

Fang Yu suddenly snatched her phone from Bai Jing's hand, "Who told you to hang up on my baby daughter from my phone? I still have something I want to talk to my daughter about."

This piqued Bai Yue and Bai Jing's curiosity.

So, Bai Yue asked, "What's wrong, Mom? What do you want to talk about?"

Fang Yu asked the question that have been eating her up this whole time, because of which she had been in a daze most of the day.