Chapter 14: Collection Of Supplies(2) [Bonus Chapter]

They then went to the best wholesale company for coffee and ordered the same amount as tea and also asked them to send every month to the location that will be shared with them every month.

Then they went to their home, as it was already getting late and most of the shops may have closed down already.

When they were in the car Bai Yue's mind started working and she started thinking about the supplies they collected today and then wandered to other things.

To be honest, Bai Yue can be said to be a coffee addict. She likes the mellow taste of the coffee when it is sweet with just the right amount of bitterness in it.

Before the end of the world, she used to have three cups of coffee daily, she could have drunk even more, but her parents forbade her from drinking more than three cups of coffee in a day, they said that too much of anything is harmful to her body. Well, typical Asian parents.

But they didn't say that when they have at least 10 cups of tea a day. Well, no one to discipline them.

She has heard from Uncle Lu that when her grandpa was still alive her father was also only allowed to have three cups of tea in a day.

So her father would go to Uncle Lu's house for a cup of tea, and after knowing about it, her Grandpa went to Grandpa Lu and told him that if her father had even a single cup of tea in their house, otherwise her Grandpa would deal with Grandpa Lu.

Since then, her father could only resign himself to his fate and drink only the allowed amount of tea. So, Bai Yue is sure that her father is taking revenge on her by doing the same thing her Grandpa did to her father. Hmph.

Her bad friends are not like Uncle Lu, who will steal a cup of coffee for her. Instead, they are the complete opposite. They even keep an eye on her for her parents. If she is seen drinking an extra cup of coffee, her parents would be immediately informed.

Yes, 'seen', of course, it is fine if no one has seen her. Hehehe...

Jiang Yu, who was driving, looked at Ba Yue, sitting in the co-pilot snickering, suspiciously. Now, what is this ancestor up to...

After having dinner with everyone sitting together in the dining room, Bai Yue went to her bedroom and fell asleep the instant she touched the bed.

The next day, after breakfast, everyone respectively went to do their work.

Jiang Yu, from now on, will be receiving the goods in the respective warehouses. While Bai Yue will continue buying the other items, they need to buy.

First, Bai Yue went to a wholesale company of electrical appliances and ordered 10,000 washing machines, dishwashers, rechargeable batteries, study lamps, AC, small hand heaters, heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, blenders, toasters, vacuum cleaners, irons, coffee makers, hair dryers, air fryers, freezers, electric fans, electric pressure cookers, induction cookers, power banks, laptops, mobile phones, hard drives, radios, alarm bells, ice cream machines, Ice making machines, grain grinders, etc. and all the repairing parts she could find of these things.

The manager, who was alerted by all her buying, was solved by saying that they were buying these for a new electronics showroom for their boss, who is a rich second generation.

She also asked the manager about the place where she could buy the most complete category of generators. On hearing that she also wanted to buy generators, he gladly gave her the phone number of the manager of the place where she could buy the generators.

After ordering all the electrical appliances, they went to a wholesale furniture market, there, the first thing she ordered was as many shelves as they could make with a height of 10 meters made of wood and steel and on the recommendation of the salesperson, she also bought 5,000 movable stairs for the convenience of putting and retrieving anything from the shelf.

In the furniture market, she also bought 10,000s of beds, chairs, nightstands, bookcases, coffee tables, tables, couches, wardrobes, study tables, armchairs, dining tables, stools, cabinets, recliners, benches, swings, etc.

They also went to a company for kitchen appliances and bought 100,000 sets of all types of kitchen tools and appliances.

Pots, pans, plates, dining sets, chopsticks, spoons, forks, kitchen knives, spatula, pressure cookers, juicers, kettles, barbecue grills, stoves, wok, wok lids, wok rings, bamboo strainer, fine mesh strainer, rice cooker, hot pot, stainless steel skimmer used during hot pot meals, metal steam rack, shallow height, bamboo steamer, metal steamer, tongs, blenders, clay and earthen pots, roasting pot, meat tenderizer, cleaver, knife sharpener, sharpening steel, kitchen shears, colander of all types such as fine mesh, copper plated, decorative plastic and stainless steel.

And cutting board, garlic press, microplane, grater, food processor, cut resistant gloves, long high temp thermometer used for measuring oil temperature during deep frying, meat thermometer, food thermometer, oven mit, apron, storage containers, noodle rollers, sheet pan, stainless cooking rack, egg tart tins, stand mixer, digital scale, mortar and pestles of all sizes, vegetable brush, bamboo chopsticks, bamboo skewers, bamboo cooking utensils, rolling pin, rice paddle, canning jars etc.

Cast iron cookware such as iron pan, grill pan, porcelain utensils such as rice bowl and spoons, non stick pans.

She also bought some baking essential utensils, springform pans, cake pans, glass baking dish, metal pans, square pan, bundt pan, donut pan, glass pie dish, half sheet pan, muffin pan, loaf pan, mini muffin pan, ramekins, tart pan, bench scraper, cake carrier, cake stand, cake turntable, cupcake liners, piping bags, food colours, straight icing spatula, offset icing spatula, piping tips, cooling racks, glass mixing bowls, hand mixer, liquid measuring cups, measuring cups and spoons, parchment sheets, silicone baking mats, cookie scoops, pastry blender, silicone whisk, wire whisk, etc.

After buying the electrical appliances, furniture and kitchen appliances, she went to the warehouse where Jiang Yu currently was, and with her, she went to all the warehouses where the goods, that were delivered, were stored and collected them.

......

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone, a bonus chapter for all of you on this happy occasion