Chapter 10: About The Past Life

After entering the study, everyone was sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong, Xiaoyue?" asked Fang Yu.

Bai Yue said, "Everyone, what I am going to say is going to be a bit difficult to believe, but I want you to believe in everything I am about to say and take it very seriously."

"Don't worry Yueyue, whatever you say, we will believe you hundred percent" said Jiang Yu.

Everyone nodded.

Bai Yue, seeing this, continued," OK then, Mom, Dad, do you remember I had a dream a few days ago?"

"In that dream, I saw that the end of the world is coming and before that Mom and Dad, you died in a car accident."

"On 15 May 2422, a meteor shower occurred and people went to sleep for 3 days and when they woke up, some had magical abilities, some remained ordinary people and the rest of the population became zombies."

"At that time, many of the servants also turned into zombies. At that time Bai Qing and Qin Chen were living in our house as even after you died, Bai Qing continued her holiday in the name of going out to relieve the stress and sadness of your death."

"Not long after she came back, the end of the world came. I awakened four types of abilities, Spiritual, Thunder, Ice, and Wood. But as I knew that it would make too much of a sensation once it is known, and I might even be sent to a research institute, I only said that I had Thunder and Ice abilities."

"Bai Qing got water ability and Qin Chen got wind ability. But Bai Qing said that she also had space abilities with about 10 m sq. area."

"We started living in C city base as it was the closest major base to city A. After living for six years in the base, I was the only one going out to complete the mission with you five, so we became more and more powerful, and then I started telling you that I recently got the wood. Even if some people are jealous they cannot do anything as even having just two abilities was already rare not to mention having 3 or 4 abilities."

"Seeing that by going out, we were becoming more and more powerful, Bai Qing and Qin Chen also agreed to come out to practice but asked you for you guys to protect them. You all agreed for me, even though I know you all didn't want to."

"But slowly all of you died in various unexplainable ways because of protecting Bai Qing and Qin Chen. After the last, Ming Xi, died, those two people gave me the inhibitor that made me unable to use my power."

"The inhibitor not only inhibits the power but also sucks the physical power, so that the person who was given the inhibitor does not even have the energy to stand up, not to mention fight with the zombies. After that, they took me to a building not far from the base."

"They then told me all about how they had been together since I was 14 and had been planning to kill our family and take over the Bai family as in the will the first heir is me and if something happens to me then Bai Qing will be the one who will have the company."

"They also told me that the car accident in which Mom and Dad died was done by them. And that they also planned to kill me but the end of the world came and I got the thunder and ice ability. I had also told them later on that I had 4 abilities so I did not hide anything about myself and this led to my demise."

"Bai Qing also said that the jade bracelet that is our family's heirloom is a space that she got from me. Then they threw me into a horde of zombies. I experienced the feeling of being eaten by zombies, hearing them chew my flesh, take my internal organs out and eat in front of my eyes, hearing them laughing merrily while I experienced that pain."

"Mom, Dad I can't help but want to kill them every time I recall that scene. I don't even know if I am just dreaming or I was reborn." Tears streamed down her face.

"Because I clearly remember all the suffering and pain I went through when you both died when Jiang Yu, Xie Yun, Ming Xi, Mo Xuan, and Su Yan all of you died."

"The pain I had when I experienced their betrayal."

"The pain I experienced when I was being eaten by those disgusting zombies."

"I remember and feel like I have experienced everything, everything..."

By the time she told all this Bai Yue was already crying in her mother's arms. Fang Yu was also crying. Bai Jing was patting their back but his eyes were also red.

At this time, everyone in the study room was very emotional. Bai Yue quickly got a hold of herself and continued.

"And so I got to know that the bracelet that I gave her was a treasure with space. At first, I also didn't believe it, I felt that maybe this all was just a dream, but then I thought of trying to drop my blood on the bracelet and see if it would make space. And..."

Bai Yue touched the peach on the table in front of her, and it disappeared. And then she again made the peach appear.

"..... I got a space, so I have to believe it. That's why I asked you all to come. As we still have 2 years to prepare."

Everyone was dumbfounded by what Bai Yue said.

"And Mom and Dad, I also want to tell you something else."

Bai Yue continued without hesitation, "I am the chairman of the richest company in the world, YU JING."

Bai Jing and Fang Yu were surprised by what they were told.