Chapter 24: Collection Of Supplies(7)

After Bai Yue finished discussing the delivery time and address, she went to her next destination and that is the water plant.

Water is an essential need for survival.

Without food, a person can survive at least 30 days. The point here is to survive. No one could deny that the person will not be far from death, but they will still survive.

However, without water, a person will die within 3 days at most. This alone shows the necessity of water.

And although there is water in her space, it is spiritual water, and the only water body without spiritual energy in the space is the ocean, but she and the others couldn't drink seawater.

And it is okay if Bai Yue, her family and friends drink spiritual water, but she cannot and will not give it to outsiders. So she still needs to buy water.

So Bai Yue went inside the water plant, ordered mineral water in all types of packaged bottles of all types of volume, be it 500 ml, 1l, 2l, 5l, 20l or 50l.

She also ordered 100,000 tanks of regular water. The tank could store 500 litres of water each, so in total, she stored 500 millions litres of water.

She asked them to store the water in a nearby warehouse which belonged to her.

Bai Yue then went to the nearby cafés and ordered all types of coffees and beverages such as hot chocolates, etc. that they had in all sizes of cups. Along with all flavours and sizes of cakes, breads and other confectionaries. Bai Yue then left after paying the deposit, saying she will pick it up in about an hour.

She couldn't let her parents or others buy these, otherwise they will for sure buy it in a lesser amount and in small cups.

After that, she went to a few high-end bars and bought all their collections of red wine, white wine, whiskey, brandy, vodka, plum wine, sake, beer, rice wine, fruit wine, etc.

By the time Bai Yue finished buying alcohol, it was time for her to pick up her orders from the cafés.

After picking up her order, she placed them in the car and on the way to her next destination; she put them in the space.

And her next destination was a slaughterhouse famous for its healthy, free-range and delicious meat. She can also buy the animals from there only.

But for this, Bai Yue went to a car rental company and rented a large truck. Yes, she has the licence to drive the truck. She also licences to drive aeroplanes and helicopters, not to mention a truck.

After a while of driving, she reached the slaughterhouse. Bai Yue went directly to the manager of the slaughterhouse.

The manager first took her around the slaughterhouse and let her see their sanitation and other related processes. Only after she was satisfied did she started telling him the list.

All kinds of dried meat need to be delivered regularly but for frozen and fresh meat, the time, and address will be told to him, but it needs to be delivered for 4 days regularly.

Bai Yue ordered all types of dried, frozen, fresh and processed meat they had.

Beef, steaks, meatballs, chicken wings, chicken feet, hot pot meatballs, shredded chicken, pork, chicken, duck, sausages, all types of eggs, bacon, crab, carp, catfish, cod, salmon, tuna, lobster, squid, shrimp, etc.

These will be delivered by the slaughterhouse to the warehouse.

After buying the meat, she bought animals, which were the reason she rented the truck.

Chicken, duck, sheep, fishes of all varieties, clams, crabs, shrimp, cow, pig, geese, horse, donkeys, and honey bees.

She bought 2 pairs of each of them. She will just leave them in the space and form an invisible barrier, so that they can live there freely, just the way they live in the slaughterhouse.

After buying everything and putting the small animals such as chickens, ducks, fishes, clams, crabs, shrimps, and honey bees in the truck. Other large animals will also be delivered by the slaughterhouse, along with meat.

After leaving the slaughterhouse and going to a secluded area, she put the animals in the truck in the space.

Then she went to the car rental company, returned the truck, sat in her car and looked at the time. It was still 3 PM, she still has time.

So Bai Yue went to the next destination, which she had originally put for the next day, but since she has time, why not?

Her next destination is the wholesale market for seasoning, oils, cooking wines and sauces.

She went to the largest store in the market, which sold almost everything that she could find in this market.

There she ordered light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, seasoned soy sauce, mushroom flavoured dark soy sauce, double black soy sauce, low sodium soy sauce, gluten-free soy sauce, oyster sauce, vegetarian oyster sauce, fish sauce, vegan fish sauce, shrimp paste, shacha sauce, sweet bean sauce, bean paste, ground bean sauce, black bean garlic sauce, yellow bean sauce, fermented black beans paste, spicy bean sauce, chilli garlic sauce, lao gan ma, yellow lantern chilli sauce, plum sauce, sesame paste.

And black vinegar, white vinegar, red vinegar, rice vinegar, died chilli peppers, star anise, basil, white cardamom, black cardamom, green cardamom, licorice root, cilantro, cinnamon, cumin, fennel seeds, curry leaves, bay leaves, sesame seeds, allspice, sesame seeds, lemon grass, lime leaves, mugworts, honey of all flavours, mint.

As well as, parsley, oregano, paprika, white pepper, Sichuan peppercorn powder, Sichuan peppercorns, Sichuan chilli flakes, gochugaru, gochujang, salt, sugar, rock sugar, caster sugar, brown rock sugar, monosodium glutamate, saffron, thyme, turmeric, five spice powder, curry powder, ginger powder, dried sand ginger, dried mandarin orange peel, spice braising packets, salt-baked chicken powder, steamed meat rice powder.

Along with chilli oil, salad oil, soybean oil, mustard oil, olive oil, refined oil, sesame oil, rapeseed oil, Sichuan peppercorn oil, maltose, tamarind paste, wasabi, fermented bean curd, hot pot soup base, pickled plum, etc.