Chapter 15: Collection Of Supplies(3)

She had to touch every item in the large warehouse to put it into the space. To make the best use of the space in the warehouse, the items were stacked upon each other. So she had to start from the top of each stack otherwise, if she directly put the item at the bottom, the items above would fall down and not to mention that the things inside the boxes would go to waste, she might also get injured.

Thinking of this, Bai Yue is very thankful that she asked the seller to send the stairs that they already had, first and they sent the other shelves and stairs in batches and also to the salesperson who suggested her buy the stairs. Otherwise, she doesn't know how she would have collected the boxes that were stacked up to the height of at least 10 metres.

She will give the boss of the store where she bought the shelves and stairs and ask him to give the salesperson and the people who are making the shelves, a bonus, which Bai Yue will be sending together with the payment.

She suddenly turned to Jiang Yu, who was following her to ensure that she didn't fall, "Did you give the people who delivered the goods, a bonus?"

Jiang Yu was startled when Bai Yue suddenly turned around on the stairs, "Careful! Yes, yes I gave them a bonus, but do you need to scare me like this, can't you calm down a little, what if you fell just now? It is so dangerous and do you realize that you are up in the height, which is almost equal to the height from the third floor of an apartment building? If you fall, a fracture will be called a minor injury!"

Bai Yue said a meek sorry.

Jiang Yu sighed and asked, "Why are you suddenly asking if I gave the people who delivered the goods a bonus or not?"

Bai Yue saw that Jiang Yu's attitude softened a little and replied, "Oh, it's because I am tired from just collecting the supplies in the space, for which I just have to touch them, the people who delivered the goods must have been so tired when they had to pick up the boxes and stack them up."

Hearing her, Jiang Yu was amused, "Even the long and cruel apocalypse cannot change the fact that you will subconsciously care about others. Don't worry, they didn't put the boxes up by hand, if they were to put it up by hand, then wouldn't they have to say their hands goodbye? You got to know, that each of the box weighs at least 10 kg and the heaviest even weigh 100 kg. They, of course used machines to put up the boxes."

Bai Yue realized that she was asking a stupid question.

Well, you can't blame her, before the end of the world, she was either studying, working or on a business trip. Being the beloved daughter of a major family, she did not have many chances of coming in touch with such things.

Even for putting and receiving the goods in the company warehouses, there were designated personnel for it. With a warehouse manager assigned to each warehouse, doesn't matter whether it is a small or large warehouse. There was no need for her to do these things.

Not to mention that after the end of the world, no warehouse was safer than the space of a space power. Space power users were portable warehouses themselves, so why would anyone use these warehouses?

Such warehouses were only used for obtaining supplies in the earlier stage of the apocalypse and as a temporary residence for the teams who were out on a mission in the later stage. So she cannot come in contact with such things even further.

After collecting the supplies, they went back home. It's been two days since they had discussed the plan, and others have finished handing over their work after continuously working overtime these two days.

Tomorrow in the afternoon, after resting, they will be leaving for the respective countries where they will be collecting the supplies. After resting for a night there, they will start collecting the supplies from the day after tomorrow.

That is the plan everyone has decided on. Of course, they can change the plan according to the situation themselves.

The next day, after having their lunch, everyone left for the personal airport of the Bai Family. You sure wouldn't have expected them to go to the normal airport. Right?

A major family at least need to have their airport or how is a major family different from a rich family?

They not only have personal airports but also have all required documents for all the countries in the world.

Not only do Bai Yue, Bai Jing and Fang Yu have their private jets, but Jiang Yu and others also have their private jets which they use for their business trips, and they bought the jets themselves without any financial help from Bai Yue, and the Bai Family just helped them with their formalities.

They didn't want it to seem like they were leaching off of the Bai Family. Although Bai Yue understood their point, she still didn't talk to them for about a month because of this.

Only after they assured her that they would ask her for help if they ever needed it, did she forgive them.

Anyways, after seeing Jiang Yu, Xie Yun, Mo Xuan and Su Yan off, Ming Xi went with Bai Yue to continue collecting the supplies while Bai Jing and Fang Yu went to place orders for the cooked food.

Bai Yue had almost forgotten to buy the cooked food. She only remembered about it when last night during dinner, Xie Yun asked her which supplies she had bought and reminded her that she did not buy cooked food, which she could have started buying just from the day she got the space.