one: night work

jungkook slowly opened eyes, he had really hard dance practice today so isn't really happy to wake up from his nap but have to. after scratching himself a little at couch, yawning as well he sat up all puffy.

his work starts in about 1 hour so have to get ready there. after checking time in his phone he noticed messages from his workmate and at the same time the closest friend he have.

yoongi 😬

hey bunny
I'm earlier at work so please
I'm begging you
don't leave me alone

bunny boy 👀

what happened
who is there today?

yoongi 😬

guess, your favs
all the hottest guys in town tonight
and it's only beginning

bunny boy 👀

fuck we gonna die today
🙄

yoongi 😬

they're even more annoying than ever seriously
I can't take it alone
please come here

bunny boy 👀

give me 20 minutes

yoongi 😬

thank you mate

jungkook sigh before standing up and making way to bathroom to take quick shower and brush teeth, after that he did quick skin care routine of his and wore some clothes. he works at the club in a night as a waiter/barman but also have other job more important to him and it's being dance teacher. he doesn't unfortunately have a choice and have to also work in club to pay a rent, he lives alone so.

his apartment is perfect for one person and jungkook is the type who loves clean spaces so there's really neat. he isn't sad that lives alone, he likes having own personal spaces and peace around also there is no emphasis on the relationship, he doesn't want to embrace himself and at the same time too high standards aren't helping.

he wore as always an black skinny jeans and grey shirt, just a perfect outfit to distribute drinks to drunk people. jungkook quickly locked door to his apartment behind himself forgetting to eat breakfast as always and run down the stairs to as fast as he can be at work, he knows that when yoongi text him for help that means that there is really needed and is worst than he can imagine.

after about 10 minutes he came to the club where he works, he quickly wrapped a short apron around his waist tightly with needed pocket for a notebook and a pen. "finally!" yoongi screamed and run to hug jungkook "sorry for taking so long" jungkook said while hugging his friend back and run palms through hair.

"so" he sigh "many people today, huh?", yoongi exhaled deeply before saying with tired, annoyed face of his "yeah, luckily those guys who were here earlier left- oh fuck no..." yoongi sigh after noticing another group of students "I fucking hate my life". jungkook sat onto chair and mumbled "another college playboys who thinks are kings of this town, awesome".

"okay, come on. we have to ask them what they want. let's get over it" yoongi said while grabbing jks hand into his to pull him where all the men stood as well, the younger rolled eyes but followed his friend. of course the group was loud and act like they're superstars but yoongi and jungkook doesn't have a choice, they have to do their job no matter what.

"hey guys, what do you want to drink?" yoongi asked with fake smile, all the guys throw attention to both boys. jungkook wasn't really paying attention to them but could notice one of them starring at him cute he thought "and what do you have?" one of the guys asked with wrapped arm around the other neck "check, there is everything writen" yoongi said, pointing at the wall with drinks meanwhile.