six: mornings like these

jungkook slowly opened eyes all puffy and tired after sleeping, it's about 10:00am in the morning and his work as a dance trainer starts soon. he was laying onto taes bed who was laying behind him, hugging his waist loosely meanwhile face is nuzzled into his nape being only in boxers.

time passed from taes and jks decision about being 'friends with benefits' and from that moment taehyung made sure to always sleep together when they have time, not only for sex but just cuddle. jungkook always prefer to sleep in comfy, oversize shirt and the elder didn't have any problem with that, besides he always hug jungkook in the night under the surface of the material.

jungkook sat up and asked softly "tae?", taehyung was still in deep deep sleep so didn't answer making the younger roll eyes. "taehyung!" jungkook repeated now shaking a little taes body who slowly started waking up "hi beautiful" taehyung teased in deep voice now also sitting up "we shouldn't have watch a movie so long, I overslept" jungkook mumbled now whipping eye a little.

"not my fault we are so lazy" taehyung chuckled leaning to kiss jks cheek gently "yeah, that's the problem" jungkook said now running hands through taes hair "you should wash your hair" he mumbled. taehyung rolled eyes "seriously? now you're telling me to wash my hair, you weren't telling it when you were pulling them 2 days ago when I fucked you in bathroom" jungkook at that furrowed eyebrow "you have weird ideas for sex, not me".

"don't lie that you don't like my ideas" taehyung said moving hand up and down onto jks back, week ago jungkook after one of his practice fall onto them so was a little sore lately. "yeah but we should keep it private, more private than fucking in some random bathroom" jungkook added with ironic smile now patting taes nose with index finger "even tho you look hot when you're fucking me".

taehyung bite lower lip "don't play a flirty version of yourself now, I noticed how shy you gets when I'm near you", "oh do I?" jungkook chuckled but when taehyung leaned closer he couldn't stop himself anymore from blushing and looking at his pillowy lips "believe me, you do" taehyung said before grabbing jks chin up to kiss him so gently making the younger sigh quietly against his mouth.

"It's so easy to shut you up" taehyung whispered and grabbed jungkooks waist quickly a little bit more aggressively to lay him onto bed again, placing himself between his legs. "you know, you taste like cotton candy?" taehyung smirked after some time of making out with jungkook who rolled eyes "don't roll at me!" he added, "it's a habit, I don't control it" jungkook answered putting hand onto taes cheek.

he part taes lips ever so slowly, whispering "I like when you're dominant side is showing off" taehyung licked lips "that's my side for everyone, for you I can be cute and dominant see? besides I like how attractive you look everytime I see you. naked or not, sex or while cuddling together after pizza". jungkook bite lower lip while giggling a little "idiot, so cheesy not needed" he whispered before feeling once again taes lips onto his.

suddenly the phone started ringing and jungkook is quick to push taehyung away who pout a little, while he leaned for his phone and answered quickly the call "jin? hey- oh yeah sorry of course, no I'm coming already it's just- yep see you there, bye hyung" jungkook quickly was answering the question meanwhile taehyung was looking at him the whole time.

"who was that?" taehyung asked, "jin, my work mate at dance studio" jungkook answered and quickly stand up from bed. "hey!" taehyung said meanwhile looking at jungkook who was now quickly wearing some clothes on, fixing hair afterwards "I have to be there in 20 minutes tae, we gonna talk later" the younger answered and run to bathroom to brush teeth.

when he came back all ready to leave already he noticed sitting taehyung who got crossed arms, that made him smile warmly at the view cute. jungkook walked closer to sitting taehyung and sat in front of him on the floor with hand onto his cheek to make him look up, he tries his best for taehyung to be more lovely or touchy at knowing that tae likes it and likes him more romantically.