fifteen: lose control

week later

jungkook is laying onto taes big bed meanwhile having him between legs, both of them are completely naked. so domestic and natural. taehyung is trusting into jungkooks tight hole meanwhile his face nuzzled into his neck, hearing how jungkook is whispering 'faster' with those high moans between and hands tangled with his dark hair.

everything looked so peaceful all though, like an art. every move was connected, full of passion and emotions put there were just out of this world. taehyung always remembers to let jungkook feel his love in any way possible and in bed which is for them really important thing it's happening all the time.

"tae~" jungkook moaned one more time before coming, feeling how around his whole body is running the gorgeous feeling which he only felt while being with taehyung. only... with him. at feeling that taehyung did the same now slowly coming to the end with thrusts into him, getting off his high as well jungkook whispered "I like the way you're being passionate in bed".

"really?" taehyung chuckled into jks neck before pulling away to look at him "I-I thought it's annoying for you, that I'm feeling into um you so much", "how can this annoys me? honestly I'm impressed that you find strength for it when you have so much on your head with science besides, it only gives me more pleasure and more enjoyment from having sex" jungkook explained with hand onto taes cheek "I told you already not to worry about it" he added softly.

"I know, I'm just overthinking that's all. sorry" taehyung whispered and suddenly for his surprise jungkook changed their positions to now sit onto his lap of course still having his member inside of him "well I need you to stop overthinking then and do it again" jungkook said with playful smile now snicking arms around taes neck.

taehyung mirrored his smile before kissing jks lips like there's no tomorrow, the younger started as well moving up and down thighs shaking at the pleasure of feeling his prostate again. taehyungs hands slowly made a way top art jks buttcheeks making the experience even more erotic and exciting than already was.

suddenly their moment broke a phone ring, that made jungkook moan highly because was already on high after breaking the kiss and slowly stopping moving onto taes dick "every damn time someone have to call me when we're in the middle of something" taehyung mumbled making the younger breath out "shut up and answer it" before standing up from taes lap, moaning at the lost a little before cleaning himself and starting wearing some comfy clothes.

taehyung was starring at jks every move for some seconds which was as always sexy and confident before quickly answering the call "hello?" he asked while jungkook now clothed in some shirt and boxers went to kitchen to drink some orange juice.

after about 3 minutes he came back to taehyung who was still sitting onto bed now wearing only a grey sweatpants "what's up?" he asked walking closer to taehyung who immediately brought him onto laps. a habit. "it was jimin, today's his birthday and he's doing a party because of it. he called me to invite us but today we planned our date so said that we won't be there" tae explained, feeling upset about that fact but he can't lose a chance to take jungkook for a perfect date he planned in secret.

"what? you have to go there, that's your best friend!" jungkook said in shock that taehyung is able to skip his friends birthday for him "but what about our date? I CAN'T LOSE A CHANCE TO GO ON A DATE WHICH YOU PROPOSED" taehyung pouted tightening grip around jks waist not even noticing it but jungkook definitely did, that made him smile even more.

"you won't lose the chance dummy, we can just go on a date tomorrow" jungkook answered with hands onto taes bready cheeks, rubbing them softly with thumbs "don't you have a work tomorrow? I mean dance practice?" taehyung asked "I have but I can skip one practice, it won't kill me" jungkook whispered not even trying to hide how he's melting at seeing that handsome face of taes.