two: invitation

night passed really slowly for yoongi and as well jungkook but unfortunately next day faster than every, so they found themselves again in the club quicker than they thought of course. jungkook got many classes to teach at day so was tiredly laying onto bed until work but unfortunately couldn't fall asleep, ironically after such a exhausting day he can't close eyes for longer than 10 minutes. awesome.

right now he's again at work, he is dancing in crowd with other people because sometimes allows them to finally get him there. usually men. also people who are there often knows how good he dance and that is a dance teacher. of course when he joined people started cheering him and whistling when started his moves with one of the guys became more sexier.

of course when it comes to dancing jungkook is unstoppable, he can't control himself when someone is talking to him in such a body language. he feel all hot as soon as someone touches his thigh or waist in a dance, he has always thought that dancing is one of the best contacts he ever had and when he does it finally, feels like nothing can stop him and everything is just clicking.

meanwhile jungkook was dancing, to the club entered group of college guys from yesterday, including taehyung. when they heard loud cheering at someone all of them went closer to see what's happening, when taehyung saw jungkook dancing with a random guy in the most sexy and attractive way he ever seen he exhaled heavily. "wow he's really good" his best friend park jimin said, "he is" taehyung sigh out never stopping looking at the waiter.

"what's up?" jimin chuckled at seeing starring taehyung "you're into waiter?", taehyung met his eyes finally and asked acting shocked "what? no? I mean, he's just pretty and everything. I guess". "so what now, you wanna ask him out? you told me you don't want to date because don't want to be restricted about sex" jimin said now wrapping arm around taes shoulders, taehyung rolled eyes "first of all I said that because couldn't find anyone in my type for a very long time, but now I want to finally find someone"

"too bad for people who are in love with you, seriously you should have a fandom" jimin chuckled "not my fault people thinks that I'm into them because I'm talking to them so shut the fuck up" taehyung said back. "alright alright, sooo you wanna do something with that boy or you gonna be starring at him all night?" jimin asked and taehyung smirked "really shut up, I don't know! he's acting to be unattainable, he's different than others. I can't stop thinking about him after our talk yesterday"

"yeah I guess that won't be a problem for you, Kim Taehyung" jimin said teasingly and taehyung looked again at jungkook who still was dancing like the night won't ever end. after some more moments the dance came to stop and everyone started clapping at jungkook who quickly bowed with a smile before coming back to yoongi who was watching him the whole time all smiley "wooowww is our dance king back?".

"shut up, they just pulled me again I didn't know how to say no" jungkook chuckled "I'm dying this guy was not so smooth with touching me and my ass" he added and yoongi is quick to chuckle loudly. "while you were having fun with hotties of this town I did handle a few people so now it's your turn, check about the others alright?" yoongi said while jungkook again wrapped his short apron around hips „of course, I got you" the younger said back and turned around.

when he did that for his surprise someone's chest stopped him "hey jungkook"  taehyung said now having hand onto jks waist, he noticed how slim he was and small. just in perfect shape to hold it by taes long palms. "hey kim" jungkook said back, looking into taes full of deepth, chocolate eyes "I saw you dancing, I have to admit that you're so good, too bad not with me" taehyung said lowely not leaving jks eyes even for second, the same with jks waist.

"thanks, years of practice and next time don't be so shy to ask me for a dance handsome" jungkook said back playfully and taehyung couldn't stop himself from biting lower lip a little "do you want me to bring you something to drink?" jungkook asked when the taller brunette kept quiet. "I want you to go out with me after your work" taehyung proposed and jungkook is quick to roll eyes at this "wow, now college guys want to take me on a date? I'm honoured, should I look elegant?"