nine: nothing like us

jungkook is standing behind the bar, running hand through hair tired of everything what happened in past 2 hours. tonight were already 2 fights of drunk random people, loud karaoke for everyone and of course dancing which isn't bad but unfortunately jungkook couldn't join because was too many people to handle and after not really nice talk with his dance boss he doesn't even has a mood for it honestly.

suddenly another group came in to club and jungkook is quick to recognise them including that handsome guy who run into his life to change everything like hurricane, the man who causes his legs to buckle right away after hearing his low voice and heart beat faster at guessing what today he wants to do to him.

jungkook fixed himself a little before making way to the group of college guys "hi, welcome again" he greated them immediately noticing that taehyung already was starring at him "hey hottie, can we get a drink?" one of the friends of taehyung called jay said to jungkook with light smirk dancing onto his face making jungkook roll eyes "chose drink and I'll bring it for you".

"what do you recommend sir?" jay asked but jungkook couldn't really focus on what is he saying when from behind was standing taehyung who while biting lower lip was checking the younger out slowly "I recommend an 'red smoke' , it taste like a heaven but at first you have to get used to the flavour. it's a little bit spicy" jungkook said, looking sometimes at taehyung who tried his best not to just throw himself at him.

"it's the same as is with you?" hoshi asked making jay chuckling "you wish you could find out, right?" jungkook said back with innocent smile of his, playing even more interesting than he already is for all of them. "I tried" hoshi added and checked jungkook out well that made him roll eyes once again "anything more?" the younger asked "just 7 of this drink you recommended and that's all, thanks" jimin answered to end this monologue finally and jungkook is quick to nod.

"If that's not a problem" hoshi of course had to add "oh not at all when it doesn't comes to you, don't worry" jungkook said making all of them chuckling not including taehyung who was too busy starring at jungkook who once again met his eyes saying "I have to excuse you I'm gonna use restroom now, sorry" before walking away. turning around just give taehyung an sexy gaze which he got immediately.

a signal.

"I'm gonna be right back" taehyung mumbled when jungkook entered to restroom "what?" jimin asked confused but taehyung didn't even listen and just followed jungkook.

———

taehyung is sitting onto closed toilet while jungkook is riding him hardly, both of their lower parts are naked and clothes are throwed somewhere on the floor. taehyung have hands onto jks hips to support his every move and help him move faster but the younger was already doing enough and even more, jungkook had hands tangled in taes dark hair tugging onto them everytime he felt that gorgeous feeling inside of himself.

they're making out deeply and intensively, not caring that they're too loud or anything. the need was to high. "ahhh~ ah~! kim~! ahhh~!" jungkook literally screamed his high quick moans meanwhile throwing head backwards, moving faster than ever onto taes hard dick which gives him so much pleasure running through his body again and again.

"fuck" taehyung groaned all in lust, feeling that jungkook is fucking himself onto him like there's no tomorrow. honestly, he was surprised how quickly he was moving forward and backwards. jks thighs started shaking because of using them so long already but jungkook didn't care about the pain inside of them, more about slowing down.

"ah~! ah~! ah~! I need more taehyung, please! ohh~!" jungkook screamed and taehyung is quick to say "hold onto me" before standing up with jungkook in his hold and fucking into him right away against the door making jungkook scream immediately "AHHHHHH~! YES KIM! OH MY GOD~ FUCK! KEEP GOING!".