sixteen: we're not the same

3 months later

taehyung is walking with hands in pocket and hood over the head towards his friend bogum apartment, it's saturday morning and bogum insisted to meet today and do something fun. he noticed how for already awhile taehyung is upset and depressed not knowing actually why because taehyung isn't saying anything, and it will probably not change in the near future.

taehyung after he came to bogum's apartment softly knocked to door but heard no response, rolled eyes and knocked harder but suddenly heard voices. he pressed the handle and quietly entered to the apartment which was open immediately hearing loud moans coming from the bogum's bedroom.

after processing everything taehyung immediately recognise those high, strong moans. the moans which were not that long ago calling his name every night.

every damn night when they've been spending time with each other, touching each other, loving each other. the only person to who these sounds belong and is capable of doing them so perfectly was well known for taehyung.

⁃ fuck jungkook!

ahhh~! don't stop, I'm almost there

⁃ you have such a tight ass, fuck!

- ahhh~ AH~ faster t-bogum

"jungkook" taehyung breath out, hearing how the bed was slamming against the wall making his heart broke even more in just a second.

they didn't talk. they didn't text. they didn't see each other. they didn't meet. they didn't explain the whole situation. taehyung of course was thinking about texting jungkook, apologies to him or do anything just to stop fighting and meet once again forgetting about the whole argument but also see the fault in jks side. he hates fighting, and even more when it comes to someone he loves.

and he loves jungkook, he still loves him more than anything with every hard beat of his broken heart. hearing his soft voice after such a depressed time gave him shivers down onto his back and the only thing he needs right now is to kiss those red lips to forget about the rest of the world like he used to do. the only thing he was feeling through these 3 months was that something died inside of him, so yeah mostly pain.

taehyung whipped nose quickly and left bogum's apartment, closing door quietly behind himself before pulling out phone from his back pocket texting quickly bogum just to get over it and spend next day in own house alone with his thoughts.

bogummie 🤟

I can't meet today sorry
I have presentation to do
see you in college

he took a deep breath before getting himself to walk away, when he did 2 steps forward suddenly the door from bogum's apartment flow open and when he turned around his eyes witnessed jungkook. his jungkook.

the younger after closing door was fixing himself looking like a total mess, his red lipstick is all over his lips but face all blank. when he finally looked ahead now noticing standing taehyung in front of him who felt like dying he froze, but neither did taehyung. they were looking at each other speechless not knowing what to say honestly.

3 months ago taehyung named jungkook a whore when he hesitated about being in closer relation with him kind of behind his back so what he should say in that moment?

hi? probably, or better not.

"what are you doing here?" jungkook finally asked blushing a little, the elder of course immediately noticed how his hands were shaking. taehyung knew about jks problems and always notice little things or signals. he cleared throat before starting saying lower than ever "I was suppose to meet with bogum, a-and you?" fixing hair a little nervously, seeing jungkook now hits different.