ten: dark side

taehyung quickly fixed himself while walking up the stairs in jks building to his apartment, at remembering that jungkook invited him he can't wait to already spend some time with him together. alone, only them. he noticed how jungkook is always tensed, tired and even nervous about his works, he can't stand seeing him like this.

that's why he always tries to cheer up the younger and give as much as comfort and closeness he needs, jungkook won't admit it but really appreciate that. he appreciated every act of care from taes side because never had such help in life, he never needed it though but now god... he can't imagine not having taehyung by his side.

taehyung softly knocked to door and waited, for his surprise no one answered so knocked again. still no response. "jungkook?" taehyung asked loudly and tried open the door which were open, that made him be confused even more than already was. "koo, are you here?" taehyung asked but no one answered him, maybe jungkook forgot to lock door even tho it's weird of him?

the younger already should end work so probably will be here soon, taehyung decided to not overthinking it for jungkook good to not bother him and sat onto little couch near tv. he sigh and started checking his phone, for about 10 minutes there wasn't any sign of jungkook and that made tae worrying even more.

after 10 more minutes he decided to check where jungkook is finally, he stand up from the couch making way to exit door but suddenly they flow open. his eyes witnessed all pale jungkook, with barely open eyes and all looking like a mess. taehyung in shock was looking at jungkook who looked literally sick, like he doesn't contact or anything. honestly, looked a bit scary.

"what the- are you okay?" taehyung asked in shock, jungkooks eyes were flaying everywhere like he couldn't focus on anything. "tae?" he asked weakly leaning onto wall with hand but it slipped away also his legs didn't persist and before the younger could process anything, he was falling on the ground.

"shit!" taehyung mumbled and catched smaller boy in his arm, laying him onto himself on the floor "fuck jungkook, when was the last time you ate?" taehyung asked at noticing jks unconscious expression, jungkook slowly was shaking head like he was thinking but his final answer was "I dunno". "oh my god, baby what's happening to you?! why didn't you tell me?!" taehyung asked literally scared, his hand onto jks warm forehand.

the elder stand up with jungkook in his hold, holding him in bridal style towards bed just to lay him there as carefully as he can. "water" jungkook mumbled "what?" taehyung asked because didn't understand what the younger was saying "water" jungkook whispered a little bit louder. taehyung at hearing that quickly nodded, rushing to kitchen to pure water in glass for jungkook and quickly gave it to him.

taehyung helped jungkook sat up and sat behind him to support his weight making the younger lay onto him with his backs, jungkook drunk all the cup quicker than the elder could think but helped him doing that as well all worried. jungkook shook head at feeling it's enough for now and taehyung took away the cup from his mouth, once again putting hand onto jks forehead "better?".

jungkook nodded, feeling like his head was too heavy to move and the elder felt it as well. "wait, I'll make something to eat for you" taehyung said, trying to stand up but jungkook quickly stopped him by whispering "don't", "fuck jungkook, you're fucking fainting in my arms how can you say-" "I will vomiting, I can't eat right now anything. there's a smoothie in my kitchen, pour me some of it" taehyung was quickly cut off by jungkook who whispered it with closed eyes.

"smoo- oh of course, wait! and breath deeply" taehyung said quickly and run again to kitchen, pouring smoothie to another cup and again placing himself behind jungkook. holding him close to have all control over him. "here, careful" taehyung whispered and once again helped jungkook drink, feeling how tightly the younger was holding his the other hand shaking.