seventeen: break my heart

4:00am, 1 month later

jungkook was laying onto bed, trying to fall asleep but from the moment when him and taehyung got into a fight he have a problems with that. he's hugging pillow close to his chest, since his taehyung isn't here anymore but his collagen is still palpable in the air almost as much as his body scent after a shower. the loud storm was only making it worse.

the thing which jungkook can't stand the most is not having him near, after meeting taehyung he always was close and was giving him so much warm but now the only thing which is able to do it as well is that damn pillow. tae's pillow. he always slept on her, that's why is so important to the younger.

suddenly his 'sleep' broke an phone ring, but decided to ignore it. he's too tired and depressed about his life to now deal in the middle of the night with anybody. who ever it is, can wait till morning.

but when he got an messages notifications annoyed sat up and leaned to his phone, whipping eyes like was about to cry how tired he's "who the fuck at this hour-" he broke his speech at seeing the messages from person he didn't expect to see texting him at all.

tae - dummy 💚

can you come to the river?

jungkook surprised and as well confused started texting back but slowly, couldn't process what is happening at all.

my sweetheart 💜

are you okay?
something happened?
are u hurt?

tae - dummy 💚

I just need to see you now

my sweetheart 💜

I'm coming to you
don't go anywhere

jungkook immediately stand up and run out from his bedroom, wearing the closest sweatpants and sweather just to grab keys and leave his apartment as fast as he can. he run. he run to the place where taehyung wanted to see him, he doesn't know what is happening at all but seems like it's serious.

taehyung needs him and what's more scarier, might be hurt. jungkook didn't waste any second, running like his and as well taes life depends on it. even after such a fight knows how both of them can rely on themselves and help without asking twice or judging. that's how it should works if someone truly cares about you.

and they care about each other way much. after about 15 minutes jungkook finally came to the river, searching for taehyung nervously and worriedly preparing for the worst. the storm calmed down so now was only raining but he didn't even think about it. after some seconds finally he noticed him, sitting onto their bench. there they had their first kiss when they accepted that are something more than friends with benefits, where jungkook did the first move...

jungkook froze in place, his mouth left soft exhale from the helplessness. cheeks immediately got an beautiful shade of red as well his ears, every damn time. "hey" taehyung whispered lowely, now quickly standing up with a white rose in hand looking like he just stood up from the bed. but neither did jungkook.

jungkook breath out not feeling able to say something, anything. he didn't expect taehyung to in the middle of the night stand with a rose in their place for him. he speechless stood in place, nervously playing with fingers not knowing what to do with himself.

taehyung bite lower lip now getting himself finally together to say what he should say at a first place "I'm sorry jungkook, I'm so sorry for not being able to give you as much comfort, as much love and understanding you need. you confided to me what is hard for you and how stressful your life is and I ignored it, saying terrible things to you without giving you an explanation of the whole situation thinking about myself selfishly because got addicted by you"