twenty two: these 3 words

3 weeks later

beep
beep
beep

jungkooks alarm started going off, taehyung and him are right now spending some time with taes parents at his family home. the younger leaned to off the alarm and whipped his tired, sleepy eyes. he really hates waking up, it's like his body belongs to bed and could spend the rest of his life there.

taehyung started waking up too as well, pulling sleepy jungkook to himself just to starts kissing his neck slowly and pleasurable "good morning, baby". jungkook bite lower lip and run palms through taes hair, tugging a little onto them to somehow have some control but when it comes to such a things taehyung is doing perfectly by himself.

"tae, your parents are downstairs" jungkook whispered but let taehyung move himself to be between his legs "so what?" taehyung chuckled, "so If they'll catch you having your dick inside of my ass aka having sex in your old room where you probably have changed diapers, I don't think they gonna be happy about this" jungkook explained with hands onto taes naked chest, pating him there taehyung with ironic smile who smirked.

"who said I want to have sex right now? maybe you want to If you're only thinking about it all the time" taehyung said teasingly making jungkook roll eyes "um said your friend down there, he tries push himself through my clothes from the moment we came here" he said back. taehyung bite lower lip and leaned to lick jks jaw making jungkook moan highly, oh those moans.

"shhhh, sweetheart. my parents are downstairs" taehyung whispered teasingly, of course won't stand the chance, jungkook suddenly switched their positions to now sit onto his lap "you are a pain in the ass, you know that right?" the younger said a bit annoyed at seeing taes smiley face being all proud of himself "I know".

"I love you" taehyung whispered with lovely gaze "don't even try" jungkook rolled eyes, "I love you" taehyung repeated now wrapping arms around jks slim waist "shut up" jungkook giggle "I love you so much, kim jungkook" taehyung whispered before kissing jungkook passionately who with eyes widely open kissed back but looking like a blushing mess.

"k-kim jungkook?" jungkook whispered against taes lips after some seconds, feeling a nice warm feeling running through his body "sorry, too fast to think about the future? I'm annoying you again? sorry" taehyung whispered a bit shyly now making the younger even more red. he never thought someone will call him by his name or think about having future together which means getting married.

"no, It's not that I-I mean-" jungkook tried a bit moved and taehyung noticed it "y-you really- nevermind sorry" the younger tried with those big eyes making taehyung smile warmly "I hope I'll be able to someday call you by my name". "are you really sure about all this, how do you know that's what you really want... an asshole like me? yeah, better think twice..." jungkook whispered, hands moving to taes cheeks just to more look into his chocolate eyes.

"I want you even more when you're acting like an asshole, love. you helped me a lot with finding myself, there's no one like you" taehyung said pulling jungkook closer by his hip "tae" jungkook breath out "I-I-" before jungkook could end the sentence taehyung kissed him deeply, making the kiss with every second gets only better because fuck. taehyung is really good at it.

jungkook wrapped arms around taes neck who moved own under jks material of sweatpants to rest them onto his ass, for them it felt like heaven. suddenly heard a foot steps, jungkook at that is quick to break the kiss well unfortunately was too late "boys, what do you want to eat for breakfast? I was thinking about making-" taes mom started asking but noticed the situation in which both of the boys are.