eighteen: comfort

quickly taehyung and jungkook found themselves in taes apartment, taehyung pushed jungkook into his bedroom already shirtless who all smiley gave all the control to him. the elder grabbed jk up by his thighs making him wrap legs around his middle tightly never breaking the heated kiss which was getting better and that was only the beginning.

taehyung now lay down jungkook onto bed, being between his legs who immediately bite lower lip but unfortunately not because of the excitement which he still felt but now definitely less. when the elder started wetly kissing jks neck with one hand he unzipped his jeans which was kinda impressing but at the same time for jungkook it felt surprisingly bad.

don't get me wrong, definitely not because of taehyung he's too fucking good in that but... something changed for jungkook in sex, after the last situation in club jungkook started feeling pain and uncomfortable while sleeping with someone and it didn't depend on the position. after maybe the third try, he decided to take a break from intercourse, but apparently it didn't help.

taehyung noticed how jks thighs started shaking and as well clenching around his body "what's wrong?" he asked worriedly at jungkook who looked so lost "too fast?", "what?" jungkook asked like wasn't listening "no, I'm fine. you can continue" he said and grabbed both of taes cheeks to kiss him deeply one more time to put minds somewhere else, feeling how the elder is sliding his jeans down.

that made jungkook unfortunately and unexpectedly shake, taehyung immediately stopped and asked once again "baby, what's wrong? you seems stressed". "nothing really- I mean no- I mean yes but... can we just go to sleep? I'm really tired and it's about 5 in the morning, I couldn't sleep all night honestly, I missed cuddling with you" jungkook tried with little nervous smile, being scared and afraid about how his body reacts at the sexual contact. he never behave like that.

"of course, but are you sure you're okay? you know you can talk to me" taehyung asked curious not wanting to press onto jungkook, maybe it's too fast and uncomfortable to him to just like that fuck with each other after 4 months apart. "I'm sure, don't think about it" jungkook smiled running palms through taes curly hair just to pull him into a gentle kiss "If you say so" taehyung said before nuzzling face into jks neck.

"you smells so good, I missed your smell" taehyung mumbled against jks milky skin "I'm sure you did" jungkook giggle massaging taes nape now closing eyes, feeling safe in taes strong and warm embrace.

"I missed you"

"I missed you more"

———

taehyung slowly opened eyes, he scratched himself quickly before starting searching for jungkook but didn't find him. his afraid is that their meet the last night was just a dream but jks sweet, creamy perfume were felt in the air so it happened for sure. also his wardrobe was open so it meant one thing.

he stand up from the bed still a little bit tired and went to kitchen were the youngers gentle posture immediately showed up, jungkook slowly turned around and with a warm smile at seeing taehyung he said "hey, handsome" making the elder come closer not breaking the eye contact. jungkook was wearing his comfy clothes and fuck, he was looking absolutely gorgeous.

taehyung now with hands onto jks slim waist leaned and kissed gently his side of neck, saying against the delicate skin "good morning". "I thought you have left" he added now looking into jks big eyes who giggle "of course I didn't dummy, I woke up earlier so took a shower by the time you were sleeping", "you could ask me to take with you, I missed our hot long showers and touching your body baby" taehyung pouted making jungkook bite lower lip.