fourteen: grapes

saturday

jungkook is knocking to taes apartment meanwhile holding joy's tiny hand in his, it's about 9pm. "uncle kookie, where are we?" joy asked cutely while hugging jks leg who bended down to her with a smile, fixing her hair lovely "we are at my friends house, we gonna spend weekend here oki? will be fun, trust me". "oki!" joy giggle and kissed jks cheek cutely who smiled warmly, bunny teeth immediately showing up when he sees his niece.

the door flow open seconds after and joy's as well jungkooks eyes witnessed taehyung, looking so hot as always which made jungkook blush a little. every damn time is the same. "hello there beautiful thing" taehyung said with happy smile "hi handsome man!" joy said while running cutely into taes apartment without even looking back.

jungkook fixed hair a little and said "sorry for her" chuckling as well nervously "it's okay" taehyung answered now hand moving to jks slim waist "I was talking to you by the way". jungkook rolled eyes at the cheesiness feeling how taehyung is bringing him closer "idiot. you can't stop being so you, don't you?" the younger chuckled "nope" tae answered and catched jks lips quickly "I missed you" whispering before pulling him to his apartment.

tae noticed how jks hands were shaking, as well his whole body was tensed but didn't want to bother the younger with questions now. he decided to ask later, when caring joy won't be the most important thing to do so.

joy was jumping onto taes couch, saying with adorable, happy tone "it's so big here! I love puffy couches! can I sleep here, pwease!" taehyung smiled at her, still having wrapped arm around jks waist he said "we gonna sleep in my bed sweetheart but don't worry, the bed is even better and even more puffier" making joy almost explode from happiness.

"we will sleep in three on one bed?" jungkook asked confused a little "of course, you should know that my bed is big already well" taehyung whispered teasing jungkook who furrowed eyebrows "seriously? in front of kid you have a mood to flirt with me?". "hey! I am always in mood to flirt with you" taehyung chuckled with little pout, in that moment joy jumped from the bed and run closer to boys.

"you're my uncle's kookie husband?" joy asked making jungkook part lips in shock with cheeks redder than ever "WHAT?!" he screamed, taehyung smirked and kneeled in front of smiley joy. "listen baby, me and your uncle kookie unfortunately aren't married YET because of lack of time and shyness from his side, we just aren't in any rush but-" tae started immediately receiving kick onto shoulder from jungkook.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding!" taehyung chuckled "but you kissed by uncle kookie! I saw it! why people kiss I don't understand it! that's so oogie" joy pouted, putting those little hands onto own belly from boredom. taehyung licked lips quickly before starting answering "see, when two people are liking each other very much and feel comfortable with themselves they kiss to show it" he tried to explain meanwhile jungkook was in little shock how good connection they immediately got.

"like my mommy and daddy love each other?" joy giggle "that's right honey" taehyung answered while rubbing joy's cheek with thumb "so you love my uncle kookie?" joy asked with shining eyes, taehyung breath out with warm smile before saying "very much" making jungkook blush even more trying to look away to not look nervous or be awkward. too fresh words to not be nervous.

"but don't tell uncle kookie, he's gonna kiss me to death If he hears it" taehyung whispered to joy to tease jungkook who again kicked him in the arm making tae stand up again, leaning to kiss his jaw two times as a apology. "oogie!! but, uncle kookie?" joy whispered "yes, baby?" jungkook asked immediately grabbing his niece up to now have her in his hold, she immediately leaned forehead onto his shoulder.